*Part:21*

Jungkook's POV~

I was sitting in my room with Jimin and Taehyung when Bona called. I annoyingly declined her call and continued talking.

What happened Kookie? I have been noticing, you are avoiding Bona, said Jimin.

I sighed and looked down and then talked,

I can't do it anymore

What? What do you mean? Asked Jimin.

In this relationship, I can't pretend to be in a relationship with someone whom I don't love, I said to them.

But you were okay before, what happened suddenly, said Taehyung.

I didn't answer and continued to look down.

Do you perhaps like someone? Asked Taehyung.

I looked at him and nodded.

What? Who is she? Asked Jimin.

I didn't answer as I was afraid of how they will react.

Is it Y/n?, let out Taehyung.

I looked away as I didn't know how to say yes. When they were both looking at me I finally uttered,

Yes, I like Y/n

What are you saying? You hated her, you even abandoned her that night, said Jimin.

I know what I did was wrong, but I don't know how I fell for her, I said.

Yeah! Why Y/n, out of all girls, couldn't you find any other girl for yourself? said Jimin in a bit of an annoying tone.

Why? Do you like her too, I said worriedly to him.

Yes, I do and I will not let you take her away from me, said Jimin angrily.

I was lost without words. I didn't know what to say and how to react. Taehyung was looking at both of us surprisingly. After a lot of processing, I finally spoke,

I am sorry hyung but I will not give up.

Yah! You now dare to talk to hyungs like that huh? Jimin said more angrily now.

Hyung, If she becomes your gf, I will never bother her but till I will keep trying to make her mine, I said trying to convince him.

He laughed hard and I looked at him confusingly.

Why are you laughing now? Said Taehyung as he was getting more confused now.

Yah! Jungkooka I like her but as a friend, so chill. I ain't going to take her away from you, said Jimin while patting my shoulder.

We laughed hard and then I spoke,

But there is one problem,

What is it? Asked Taehyung.

She hates me, I said while making a sad face.

Yeah, I can see that too with her behaviour towards you, said Jimin.

Now you have to turn this hatred into love which isn't an easy job to do, said Tehyung.

I know, I already tried but nothing is helping, I said.

Don't worry Jungkooka, we are here. We will help you, said Tehyung while patting my back.

Y/n's POV~