*Part:17*

Jungkook's POV~

I went with taehyung to inform Jimin that his parents are looking for him, while he was dancing with Y/n. He gave her hand in mine and left. As Y/n looked at me, her eyes widened. She was looking gorgeous in a peachy short dress. I couldn't take my eyes off her for a while. As she was looking at me with her beautiful eyes, I cleared my throat and said,

Hy Y/n

Hy Jungkook, she said while her hand was still in my hand.

Mind dancing with me? I asked

N-No, she said while stuttering

Okay, let's dance, I said while I put my both hands in each side of her waist and she rested her hands on my shoulders and we started moving on the slow beat of the music. I kept my eyes on her while still dancing and I noticed
Y/n wasn't looking at me, every time I looked at her, she turned her head away. I smirked as something naughty came into my mind. As Y/n was looking somewhere else I grabbed her waist tightly and pulled her against me. She gasped as I came close to her left ear and whispered,

How have you been these days?

She froze to her place and answered while stuttering.

I-I was f-fine.

A big smile formed on my lips as I saw her being nervous.

"She is cute"

I was about to say another word when she slowly pushed me and said,

I-I will go to the restroom

With this, she left.

Y/n's POV~

As I was dancing with Jungkook, he kept his stares on me. I felt like he was looking through my clothes and scorching my soul. I was looking away, to make myself calm down, but he suddenly pulled me towards him and came close to my left ear. As he said a word I felt his warm breath brushing my ear which made shivers run down through my spine. I felt something different being close to him. It was a warm, calm and beautiful feeling. But as I came to my senses I slowly pushed him and ran to the restroom. I washed my hands and was looking at my reflection through the mirror when someone slammed the door. I turned my eyes and saw Bona with her other gang girls. She came towards me and rested her hand on the counter. I realized she is here to talk to me.

What do you want? I said calmly.

She came close to my face and said,

Stay away from my boyfriend.

Your boyfriend? I asked in confusion. I almost forgot that Bona is Jungkook's girlfriend.

Don't pretend like you don't know that Jungkook is my boyfriend, she said while she was getting angry.

My heart ached while she mentioned Jungkook as her boyfriend. But I remained calm and said,

Yes, I know, so what makes you think that I am after your boyfriend?

I have eyes, I saw how you were dancing with him slut, she said in an angry tone.

"She is making me angry now"

Listen, it wasn't me, he is the one who told me to dance with him, so just go and inquire him, I said while pushing her aside to leave from there.

Listen you bitch, if you ever talk to Jungkook again, I will make sure to ruin you.

As she said those words, I stopped and turned towards her.

He is the one who keeps on following me everywhere, So tells your boyfriend to stay away from me, I said to her.

As these words left my lips she slapped right on my cheek which made me fall while my face hit the edge of the counter which made me hiss in pain. After some seconds I stood up and saw blood coming out from the edge of my lips.

Aish! You are crazy, I said while wiping the blood with my hand.

I was about to beat the shit outta her, someone came inside, it was Rose. She saw blood on my lips and got worried and said,

Y/n, how did this happen?

She saw Bona smirking and realized it must be her who did it. She went to her,

Did you do it to Y/n? She said angrily.

Why? You want that too? Said Bona while still smirking.

You bitch, how dare you? Said Rose while grunting her teeth.

Anger started boiling in Bona and she was about to slap Rose, I came forward and slapped Bona which made her head fell on one side.

Touch my friend again and I will rip you limb by limb without even blinking, I said to her in anger.

With this, we left. After a while, Jimin called me to have dinner. We walked towards the horde of boys and sat beside them. They were all BTS members there and we started chattering. Meanwhile, Shijin and Bona came. Shijin sat beside me and Bona sat with Jungkook. As we were having dinner, Shijin noticed a bruise on my lips, though I tried to hide it with makeup, it was still visible but wasn't looking as bad as it was.

Y/n, how did you get this bruise on your lips, said Shijin.

Ah-Ah, I fell in the bathroom, I said to them.

Huh? How? Are you okay now, asked Jin Oppa?

Yeah, I am fine, I answered.

Your red cheek is red too, Shijin said again.

"What will I say now"

Yes, my face hit the floor, I think that's why I said while trying to hide my red face where Bona's five fingers were printed.

"Thank goodness, no one noticed Bona's face which was redder than mine"

We finished our dinner, had some more fun and left.