*Part:30*

Jungkook's POV~

Finally, after a long time, I felt my heart which was getting numb every single day, beating again. I could smile, laugh and enjoy with my hyungs wholeheartedly. I slept peacefully and had beautiful dreams. I was happy and nervous too.
Another day we all went to our usual cafe and Rose was also with us. We were eating, and discussing how to spend these few days when Jin Hyung stopped us all from talking and we all kept silent and looked at him.

We will discuss this later, we have to discuss something more important 1st, he said in a serious tone.

We all looked at each other in confusion and Namjoon Hyung spoke,

What are you talking about?

It's about Jungkook, he said.

Huh? What about me? I asked.

Yaa, don't pretend to be innocent, he said in a bit angry tone.

I looked at Jimin and Taehyung while others frowned their eyebrows as they couldn't process anything like me too.

What? Did you do something jungkook? Asked Hobi Hyung with a concern.

Why didn't you tell us about Y/n before, huh? Said Jin Hyung finally.

As he said this I gulped hard and looked down as I couldn't bear looking at them. I could feel others' gazes were on me too and I was scared like a child who sees a monster and wants to hide somewhere.

Come on, Jin Hyung, he was scared and shy, said Jimin to Jin Hyung.

Okay, I will spare him this time, but isn't he going to propose to her?

I finally raised my head and looked at him and said,

I am sorry Hyung,

Hmmm, Hmmm, but I will be the one who will give you tips on how to impress a girl and I bet she won't be able to reject, said Jin Hyung while bragging about him as all girls from young to old drool over him when he doesn't even try to impress.

Others laughed and started giving me tips one by one. I was looking at them one by one and was thinking from which planet are my hyungs from. All my friends are talented and some are even geniuses but what happens to them in these situations, why do they even try? Not a single one among them advised a normal proposal. They kept on talking and talking while I looked at Rose who was laughing at my reaction. Now the point came where I pulled my hair up and banged on the table when finally I got everyone's attention.

Yea, What are you guys doing? Who gives tips like this, you are more of fighting for the stupid proposal and aren't even listening to me.

Yaa Jungkooka, don't say my tips are of no worth, said Jin Hyung.

Guys, you better stop giving tips to people and only focus on making music, said Rose before she laughed.

Hyung, I can't do it, I can't express my feelings to her, I said with a sad tone while lowering my head down.

Why? You love her then why are you hesitating? said Hobi Hyung.

Hyung, I have promised Bona that I will marry her and I can't break her heart by mending mine. If I will do so I will never be at peace in my life.

All remained silent and didn't say a thing. They knew I love Y/n and won't be happy without her but they are well aware that I don't break promises and will never be ready to break her heart for my windfall.