Chapter 23

A/N: Next chapter will the ending . Thank you for reading :)

Kuroo Tetsurou

This morning I wanted to talk it out to her so I asked her to stay at the garden . After practice when I got there Kagami was hugging her and she was hugging him back. I didn't want to assume things but I didn't have the gut to face her at the moment as well.

I ended up skipping school instead.

No one was home so I didn't really had to explain it to anyone.

I was feeling unwell so I ended up sleeping instead.

I woke up as my phone rang. Yaku was calling me. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Why did you skip school?" He asked straightforwardly.

"I was feeling sick that's why" I lied.

"Are you okay now? Can you attend the get together?" He asked and I titled my head in confusion.

"What get together?" I asked.

"Karasuno-Nekoma get together" Yaku reminded me.

"Right it was today!" I muttered realizing it.

"So are you good enough to attend?" He asked and I hummed.

"Yeah I am fine now. I'll attend" I told Yaku  and hung up.

I stayed in my bed for another thirty minutes before walking out and getting ready. This get together was happening was at the inn Karasuno was staying at. I grabbed good amount of  snacks from the convenience before heading there.

By the time I got there , everyone from my team minus Kenma were already there. I greeted the Karasuno and sat with the captain of Karasuno and Tsubaki-san.

We were having normal conversation when the door opened with a bang. Kenma and Y/N walked in. 

I didn't really want to see her today. It hurts to even look at her.

She sat with Kenma and the chibi of Karasuno. She was avoiding eye contact with me as much as I was.

We all were eating and enjoying; playing several games which at last ended at never have I ever. After few weird never have I ever, It was Nishinoya's turn.

"Never have I dated someone" Nishinoya said and chugged. I have dated Someone officially during middle school so I took a shot as well. 

Hinata, Kenma and Y/N didn't take a shot.  She's dating Kagami right?

"I am shocked you've not dated anyone" Nishinoya laughed at Y/N.

"Yeah. I have not dated anyone " Y/N said awkwardly. 

Hold on! So she's not dating anyone? I just assumed things on my own and started sulking about it?

"Really? I thought you and Kuroo-san were together" Hinata blurted. I mean he isn't wrong; We were together. I just couldn't ask her  officially because of several circumstances. 

I'll ask her now!!

"No. There's nothing like that between us" She lied and I felt my heart clenching. Isn't that too cruel to say that when we were practically a couple?

"Oh Okay." Hinata nodded.

"I'll excuse myself for the bathroom break" Y/N muttered in air as she left to washroom. I don't know why but I followed her.

After she walked out, I pulled her; pinning her on the wall.

"Nothing ever happened between us?" I scoffed feeling mad and she just looked away.

"Look at me Y/N" I grabbed her face as she avoided eye contact.

"So Nothing happened huh?" I repeated; still feeling angry about it.

"Even if it did, we were never official" She said and I could feel my heart cracking. How could she even say that.

" So why does it even matter?" She added.  

It doesn't matter? What the hell? Are my feelings joke now?

"It fucking matter Okay!" I yelled as I pulled her into kiss; trying to convey my love through my lips. Making her understand that it matters.

She took twenty seconds before kissing me back. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I pulled her closer and Kissed her sensually.

Sato Y/N

I pulled back from the kiss. His arms were still wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him as we both breathe heavily.

"You matter. What happened between us, all those feelings I felt matters. I love you Y/N so don't go around saying it means nothing because it means everything to me." He confessed and I felt like crying.

"Didn't you like Tsubaki?" I sniffled.

"What nonsense you're spewing? The only person I love is you" He said without breaking the eye contact.

"But you posted her on your instagram and you looked close to her" I reasoned.

"No freaking way I like her. She is a good friend and that's all. I was supposed to confess to you the day we had volleyball match but you went to watch that Kagami's Basketball match Instead. I was going to confront you after the match but you walked away with Kagami again. I broke down so all she did was cheer me up as friends would do" He explained and I felt like the biggest idiot.

"I was so hurt and mad when you went with him" He added and I ended up crying.

"I am so sorry. I am the stupidest person ever" I cried ugly.

"I am so sorry that I hurt your feelings just because I was being delusional. I am so sorry Tetsu" I continued crying and he pulled me into a hug.

"Shh.. Stop crying. I don't like seeing you cry. I forgive you so stop crying" He said rubbing my back but I couldn't stop crying.

After ten minutes I stopped crying. Tetsu wiped my tears and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I don't want to waste my chances anymore. So Sato Y/N will you make me the luckiest man alive by agreeing to be my girlfriend?" He asked me and I nodded as tears started returning back as happy ones.

"I love you so much" He muttered.

"I love you too" I said as he pulled me into kiss and  I blacked out.