Y/Ns New Family

(Y/N POV)

I was in a dark place, nothing but black all around as far as the eye can see.
I was thinking about what happened. With  my dad, my mom....

Tears? I'm crying.
Why am I crying? My father was a terrible person! Forcing me to kill, train, and do horrible things!
But....why. Is it possible I still care for him? No! I cant! I wS delusional when I said those thing to him! But not now!

But.....I dont know. He did it because he had to, right? And mom.....she would want me to forgive him, I think.

I was starting to see a light and figured my time in the darkness was up, for now......

I opened my eyes and saw Night Raid standing around my bed looking at me with concerned eyes.

Akame: Y/N! Your awake!  We were so worried!

She quickly came over to me and hugged me.

Y/N: Hey guys....
Akame: Y/N, whats wrong?

Akame had just looked at me, her red eyes showing even more concern than before.

Y/N: Nothings wrong Akame

Akame looked at me with slight anger

Akame: Y/N, dont even try it! Whats wrong?
Y/N: I.....I k-killed my on-only family

3rd Person POV

At this point a few tears started to come from Y/Ns eyes and he was looking down at his palms

Akame: I don't know what you mean
Y/N: Azazel was my dad an-
Akame: Thats not what I meant
Y/N: What? W-what do you mean?
Akame: Were still alive. Were still here. Were not dead. You didn't kill us
Y/N: But-
Akame: No buts. Were your family. We care for you and we have your back.

Akame and the others gathered around and gave Y/N a hug. And surprisingly even Mine didn't complain.

Y/N: Th-thanks guys. I'm really glad to be your friends. No. Your family.

A bright smile spread onto Y/Ns face and it eventually spread to all of Night Raid. They truly were an amazing family.

(Hey guys, I'm really sorry......I said I would update like two weeks ago and I didn't. Feel free to yell at me all you want because I deserve it. I will update again later today and again tomorrow. I will rematch som episodes to get my head back in the game and update more. Please comment some suggestions to help me make this better. You can also DM me if you want. Merry Christmas everyone! Goodbye for now!)