The Tournament

Right now, Lubbock is explaining to Tatsumi who Esdeath is and why she is so evil.

Lubbock: If you want to see her for yourself, she is holding a tournament today. And there is a cash prize! You'll be able to earn money for your village.

Tatsumi: Awesome!

Me: I'll join to.

Tatsumi: What!?

Me: Think of it as a test.

Tatsumi: *mumbling* Fine.

Time skip

Right now, I'm about to fight against Tatsumi in the finals after beating our opponents.

Flashback

??: Look at this! We got a little runt! That money is as good as mine!

Me: Hm.... Thats a lot of talk for a dead guy.

??: What was that?

As he charged me in confidence, he was easily readable, so I dodged and blocked all of his blows.

??: What? How? No matter. ILL SQUASH YOU!!!

As he charged, I jumped over his attack and when I was coming down I kicked him in the back of the head, knocking him out.

Me: Like I said. A lot of talk for a dead guy. 

Flashback End

Tatsumi: I'm gonna win this! I've gotten stronger!

Me: Let's see how far you've come.

Wave: Ready! Fight!

As he finished those words the fight began. Tatsumi charged at me quickly and started throwing punches at me. I easily dodged them all.

Me: I'll admit you've gotten faster. But you're still slow compared to me and easy to read.

Tatsumi: Oh yeah? Try this!

He dropped and did a spin with his hand and tried to sweep my feet.... tried.
I jumped over him and when he stood up I said-

Me: My turn.

I moved very fast towards Tatsumi. Tatsumi didn't know I was behind because of his slower reaction speed. Tatsumi turned around to meet a foot to the face, being knocked down.

Tatsumi: I-I'm *cough* not done y-yet! *smiles* I will win!

Esdeath POV

Right now, I'm pretty surprised. I saw this young kid quite quickly and manage to land an impressive kick to the other boy. However, he stood up and smiled brightly-

Esdeath:*thoughts* This boy.... Tatsumi... he's the one.

Y/N POV

Me: Bold statement. But you're done.

As I said that I appeared in front of him, kneed him in the gut and flipped him on his back.

Me: Good fight. Train harder.
Tatsumi:... Thanks Y/N. Ill train harder!

I heard the crowd go silent so I looked over to my left and saw Esdeath come down to the arena.

Esdeath: Tatsumi... was it. What a wonderful name.

Tatsumi: Uh, thanks ma'am.

I saw the look of hate in his eyes. Don't do something stupid.

Esdeath: And you*looks at me* Your name is Y/N. That was an impressive match. Here's your reward.

Me: No thanks ma'am. Tatsumi can have it. I just joined for some extra training and a good fight. Although I got neither this was still fun.

Esdeath POV

He... joined to have a good fight? I think he'll make an excellent member to the Jaegers.

Esdeath: I see.... well then Tatsumi, heres your reward.

I put a collar around Tatsumis neck and knocked him out.

Esdeath: From now on you belong to me. Lets go to my room to talk more privately. You. Come here.

Y/N POV

As I walk over to her she picks me up and puts me over her shoulder and Tatsumi over her other shoulder.

Me: What are you doing?
Esdeath: You're gonna be joining the Jaegers.
Me: Huh...