Introductions

Morning Time, Y/N POV

I woke up and got dressed. When I left the room, I saw Akame.

Akame: Good morning, Y/N.

Y/N: Morning Akame

Akame and Y/N walked away, leaving each other to their own business.

Time skip, Y/N POV

Right now, I'm sitting in a tree when I hear my name called.

Leone: Y/N! Come on, we're gonna go introduce you and Tatsumi to the team!

Y/N: Coming

Small Time skip

Right now, Tatsumi, Leone and I are standing in front of a purple haired girl who is reading a book.

Sheele: So, even after all this they still haven't decided to join yet?

Y/N: I have, I would like to join.

Leone: Great! We got one. But Tatsumi here is still a bit hesitant, so I was hoping you could give him some words of encouragement!

Sheele: Well, since we showed you the location of our base, if you don't join, you'll be dead.

Tatsumi: Uh, is that supposed to be encouragement or a threat.

Sheele: Just give it some thought, ok?
I looked at the book she was reading '100 ways to mend your airheaded ways so simple even an airhead won't forget', huh... weird.

??: Leone What the hell! Why did you bring these losers back to base?

Leone: They're new recruits! And this guy has an Imperial Arms! This is Mine. Mine this is Tatsumi and Y/N

Mine: Well, I don't approve. I mean, it's obvious they're not cut from the same professional cloth as the rest of us!

Tatsumi: Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?

Leone: Oh, don't worry about her that's just mines way of saying hello.

Small Time skip

Right now, we're watching a guy wielding a wooden staff quite impressively.

Leone: And look who's out here already working off a sweat! Hey Bulat!

Bulat: Oh, aren't you the two we picked up the other day?

'Hes got the same aura as the guy in the demon armor Incursio, interesting so this is the 100-man slayer, Bulat.'

Tatsumi: How did you know about us?

Y/N: He was the one in the armor. Hey Bulat, are you the 100 man slayer Bulat?

Bulat:(chuckling) You know a lot kid, how'd you know?

Y/N: My secret.

Tatsumi shakes his hand and Leone tells him he's gay... 

Small Time skip

Right now, we were watching a green haired guy on a cliff with binoculars.

??: Oh, it's almost time for Leones bath, I'd give anything to look at that smoking hot body!

Leone: Oh, is that so? Then how about two fingers? Seriously you never learn, do you? Well, this is Lubbock and as you can see he's an idiot.

Small Time skip

Leone: OH! There's one more, no staring this one is a cutie, and she is stuffing her face over there by the fire.

Leone: Hey Akame!

Akame: Hmm? Oh, Leone have some.

Leone: Okay

Akame: have you decided to join yet?

Tatsumi: No

Akame: Then I'm sorry but I can't share my meat with you (looks at you and smiles)

The next thing I know I'm sitting next to Akame also stuffing my face with food.... what, it's good.

Leone: Is it just me or is everyone extra jacked up today?
Akame: Thats because the boss is back.

Small Time skip you know what happens with Leone.

Najenda: So, tell me about the boys. Do they have potential?

Leone: Damn right they do! And this one has an Imperial Arms!

Najenda: I see. Akame, gather the rest I wanna here everything about yesterday's mission including these two boys.

Time skip

Najenda: So Y/N, do you mind telling us about your Imperial arms?

Y/N: Sure, its called Infinite Blades: Sword Birth. It is sealed in me. I can create swords and knives that all have different abilities.

Najenda: Impressive. Does it have a Trump Card?

Y/N: Yes, it has a few abilities that could be called a Trump Card.

Najenda: I see. And do you want to join Night Raid?

Y/N: Yes, I would like to join.

Najenda: Well then welcome to Night Raid!

Najenda: Hey Y/N. You seem quite experienced despite your age. Do you mind telling me where you come from and who trained you? 

Y/N: *Looks down in sadness* For as long as I can remember I have been trained to kill. When I was two, I started training. I was 4 when I first killed someone. And when I became 5 I started working directly for the Minister as his personal assassin. I never knew my family, they sold me off when I was a baby, only killing and my master, Azazel. He wasn't nice, I didn't get a name until I killed him and left when I was 12. I'm 14 now and I still kill because it's all I know how to do.

Akame POV

He is very similar to me and Kurome. I feel bad for him. I walked over to him and hugged him.

Smiling down at him, I noticed him have a small smile himself. 

 Y/N then began crying, then he looked at me with the brightest smile ever and hugs me.

Y/N: Thanks.