Kill The Sad Past

3rd Person POV

Akame: The more puppets she has the slower her reaction. That works perfectly for me!

Akame dashes forward and swings at Kurome and she blocks.

Y/N POV

I see Akame dash forward and start fighting Kurome on the Desta Ghoul.
As i was about to go help her someone lands before us and creates a large crater.
When the dust clears I see someone i thought i would never see again....

(I dont own this, I dont know who does but it is theirs)

??: Uhh, its so nice to see you again. Last time I saw you, you didn't have a name. But I hear you go by Y/N now. You've gotten weaker.
Tatsumi: Who the hell are you, you bastard! How do you know Y/N!!!
??: Oh, I see you've made friends as well. Disgusting. You really have disappointed me. Truly. Well....how about you tell them who I am, Y/N.

HOW! I killed him! I saw him take his last breath! How is he still alive!

Tatsumi POV

I look over at Y/N and see him with a look i thought I would never see Y/N with. Fear.

Y/N: *mumbles*
??: What was that Y/N, I dont think your friends heard you. Speak up.

What is wrong with you Y/N? Come on pull it together.

Y/N: Azazel. How are you still alive?! I killed you!

Wait! This is Azazel? Y/Ns trainer? I thought Y/N killed him.

Azazel: Ah yes. It is strange isnt it? Life. Such a strange event. But its funny.
Y/N: What is?
Azazel: That you thought you could kill me!

I saw his eyes glow red and then chains came out of the ground from around him.

Y/N POV

Me: You guys....you need to run. Hes to strong for you and I dont want you to be caught up in our attacks.
Tatsumi: What! No! We can help!
Leone: Yeah! And besides he doesn't look very strong.
Najenda: We should listen to Y/N. I've heard stories about this guy. He wiped out entire armies faster than even esdeath. Let Y/N take care of him.

Thanks...Najenda.

Tatsumi: But-
Me: NOW!

After they left Azazel sent his chains at me. I dodged them but got kicked in the side and sent far.

Azazel: Your senses have dulled over the years. Pity.
Me: I know of your imperial arms Azazel! It lets you create objects out of time and space! It is best at close range so ill just stay away from you!
Azazel: Hahahaha! My boy, did you really think that was all I could do? Well then, let me teach you.