Kill the Despair

Mine: I'm going and I won't let you stop me.

Akame: It's a trap.

Mine: I don't need you to tell me that. But still, I won't just sit here and watch them execute Tatsumi and Y/N!

Akame: You've really changed, Mine. Remember when you were trying to stop me?

Mine: That was a long time ago. Those two mean something different to me now.

Akame: I'm going to.

Mine: There's no reason to put yourself in danger! Thats stupid!

Akame: What you're planning is stupid! If we do this together we have a greater chance of making it back.

Mine: You know you're starting to sound just like him with all of that pathetic optimism.

Akame: You're just as bad as me if not worse.

Mine: WHAT? Fine you can tag along if it means that much to you!

Leone: Sounds like a plan.

Mine: Huh? Leone!

Leone: I'm the one that saw Tatsumi's potential and Y/N's strength and pushed for them to join us in the first place. If they were to get themselves executed at this point in the game it would make me look like a jerk.

Mine: Sooo does that mean you're on board?

Leone: We've made up our minds boss, hope you're okay with it.

Najenda: Why would I have a problem with that?

Mine: The boss?

Najenda: If they're holding a public execution with the intention of weakening the revolutionary army's morale then it's our responsibility to put a stop to it. Besides, I have no doubt that we are gonna need Y/N and Tatsumi in the final battle.

TIMESKIP 3RD POV

Emperor: PEOPLE OF THIS GREAT NATION! WE ARE MOST DISTRAUGHT BY THE REBELS SPREADING UNFOUNDED RUMOURS ABOUT THE FALL OF OUR EMPIRE! DISREGARD THESE ALLEGATIONS! WE WOULD LIKE TO ASSURE YOU THAT THE EMPIRE IS ALIVE AND WELL! TODAY TWO OF THEIR MEMBERS SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH FOR THEIR TRAITOROUS BEHAVIOR! THE REVOLUTIONARY ARMY HAS CAUSED GREAT UNREST WITH THESE MURDEROUS CRIMINALS AS THEIR SPEAR HEAD! AND BY BRANDISHING THE BLADE OF GREED THEY HAVE DECEIVED HONEST PEOPLE! THEY'RE NOTHING BUT A VIOLENT GANG OF ASSASSINS! NO MATTER WHAT YOUR NUMBERS AND NO MATTER WHAT FALSEHOODS YOU PERPETUATE, WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO POISON OUR CITY! OUR EMPIRE WILL NEVER FALL!

Two crosses were in the center of the large arena, one with Y/N and the other with Tatsumi.

Emperor: We have done well havent we minister?

Minister: Impeccable as always your majesty. General Esdeath, you may lop off their heads whenever you're ready.

Budo: Hold on, where do you think you're going?

Minister: Excuse us, it's time for lunch. Come along your grace.

Emperor: Hm, lunch already? Then could you oversee the execution, Budo, please?

Budo: Of course. *Thoughts* So the minister is making his escape. Hm.

Esdeath had unsheathed her rapier and walked up to Tatsumi. She had sliced part of his shirt off.

Esdeath: You told me you were prepared to die, did you not? If you're the man I think you are, then you'll show me how strong your spirit is.

Suddenly Esdeath dodged a shot from Pumpkin.