Kill the temptation

Morning Y/N POV

Right now, me, Kurome and Wave are in the Jaegers dining room eating breakfast.... well, Kurome is eating cookies.

Wave: Hey Tatsumi! How did you sleep? Oh, you didn't sleep at all...

Tatsumi: I was to nervous to. I stayed awake until the sun came up. She said she wouldn't do anything, but when I woke up she was spooning me!

Wave: Oh. Hey Kurome. You should eat more fish; they are better for you than cookies.

Kurome: I don't want to smell like fish all the time like you.

Wave: Hey! I don't smell like fish! Do I smell like fish.... Y/N, Tatsumi?

Me: Yes....you do.

Tatsumi: No, you don't.... yeah you kinda do.

I saw Tatsumi looking at Kurome pretty intently, probably wondering why she looks like Akame.

Kurome: Keep your eyes off of my cookies!... Gotta problem?

Tatsumi: Not to be offensive, but you really look like that Akame girl from the wanted posters.

Wave: Yeah, I've noticed that to.

Kurome: Well yeah, I'm related to that goodie two shoes. But now she's a traitor to the empire. But I do hope I run into her soon. You know why? So I can be reunited with my dear sister. And kill her with my bare hands.

Esdeath: Tatsumi, Y/N, were off to Fake Mount. We'll spend the next few days hunting!

Small Time skip Y/N POV

Right now, me, Tatsumi and Wave are walking around a mountain hunting Danger Beasts.

Wave and Tatsumi were having a conversation that I was ignoring until Wave asked me....

Wave: Hey Y/N?

Me: What?

Wave: You're.... very quiet, you know? You should talk more.

Me: Shut up and mind your business or I'll kill you. * Scary aura around you well staring blankly at Wave*

Wave: Y-yes sir!

Small Time skip

After we all took out some weird tree Danger Beasts, Tatsumi and I ran off in separate directions, ditching Wave.

Wave: *in the distance* HEY! Commander will kill me if I lose you two!

You saw him run Tatsumi's direction and decided to follow.

I saw Wave attack Tatsumi And Tatsumi just barely block the kick.

Me: *mind* He's gotta good kick.... I need to watch myself with him he's quick. He's still weaker than Bulat and Akame though.

3rd POV

Tatsumi fell into the water after getting kicked by Wave.

Wave: He'll probably use the current to swim away. That will never work against a man of the sea!

After wave ran off Tatsumi came out of the water being invisible in Incursio. His Incursio came off and he lied down on the ground.... until a large lion like Danger Beast came out of the forest looking right at him.

Y/N POV

I saw the Danger Beast came out of the forest and Tatsumi was too tired to protect himself. But I was too far to make it to him. I may be fast, but he is at least 500ft away and that Danger Beast is like 4 ft away.

Me: *mind* I'm not gonna make it.

As it was about to attack Tatsumi, it was sliced in half, and I saw Akame land next to Tatsumi.

Me: *mind* thank you Akame*out loud* Akame! Tatsumi!

Akame: Y/N! I'm glad both of you are alright.

As Tatsumi and Akame were having a moment Lubbock came in and ruined it.

Me: *Mind* Night raid, I'm glad you are all my friends....my family.