Teaser

(I know I skipped quite a bit of stuff like the dangerbeasts but that stuff is boring and for Y/N It is irrelevant)

Daytime Y/N POV

Its been a few weeks since Chelsea and Susanno joined. Since then the team has gotten stronger and we have all gotten used to the two of them. Right now we were all hiding and getting ready to kill Wave, Bols and...Kurome of the jaegars.

As much as I dont want Kurome to die, it has to be done.

Were waiting for Mine to take the shot....

We hear the familiar shot of pumpkin but it didn't hit its mark. Kurome managed to dodge the shot.

I see Susanno un-transform from the scarecrow and charge Kurome. Wave blocks it but gets sent flying.

Bols: WAVE!!

Najenda: Well the sniper may have missed but atleast we got rid of one of you. Oddly enough that poor unfortunate fellow wasn't even apart of our hit list.

Me, Akame, Najenda, leone and Tatsumi were standing in a cool position ready to fight.

Bols: Night Raid. And the entire team is together. So that other group was a decoy.
Najenda: Kurome and Bols. You have been selected as primary targets among the Jaegers. Be ready to die.

Kurome: Y/N.....your a traitor to huh
Me:Kurome.. I'm sorr-
Kurome: No matter. Ill just have to kill you and add you to my collection as well. You, me, and my dear big sister will just be one big family! Oh I can't wait!

The air was tense as we all got ready for a fight.

I see Kurome raise her swird and a black and purple ball with lightning comes out from it. Then I see some people start to appear.

Me: So this is Yatsufusa

A huge skull of a danger beast appears and then it completely rises. Kurome jumps on its hand

Kurome: Yep! And I've improved a lot since last we met! Now I can command any corpse i choose! I mean look at this! I can even control S-Class danger beast, Desta Ghoul!

I look over and see the boss thinking and Leone has an angry face

Kurome: How fun, a battle between imperial arms! How many do you think will die! *evil laughter*

Kurome.....i will try my hardest to save you, from yourself and for Akame.

(Dont worry im not gonna leave you guys like this for another 2 weeks. Haha, sorry about that. Ill do my best not to do it often. There will be a nice twist in the next part which I'm almost done writing. Thanks for the support on the chapters. I did my best to write a few pictures for one of your abilities rather than just taking one from the internet. I hope you like them! Have a nice day!)