Chapter 31

"It was really good, right buddy?"

"Pika."

Ash was walking back from the cafeteria after having his lunch with the others. He and Brendan visited the pokemon centre before that and gave their pokemons to Nurse Joy for healing. Ash then picked up the rodent and the group had a wonderful time at the cafe joined by the others.
He didn’t saw any of the girls he made out with at the cafe. He thought if it was just a coincidence or are they simply avoiding him?

"Pika pika chu pi ka," the rodent reminded its trainer.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot May told me to stop by her room for some reason," Ash said.

May, as usual, took her spot beside Ash in the cafeteria once again. She was greatly surprised her other friends weren’t fighting for the boy anymore. Rather they seem ignorant of him nowadays. She just shrugged everytime and didn’t care, as long as she gets some quality time with him. With that in mind, the brunette invited Ash to her dorm out of the blue in front of his friends. Specifically, in front of Gary.

May knew what terrible mistake she did, as she just bit her tongue and whispered a sorry to Ash before storming off quickly, leaving Ash to face the Simp Monster all by himself.

"Gary thinks I am forming some sort of harem. I mean, where in the name of Arceus he got that idea?" askes Ash incredulously.

"Pika chu pi," the rodent just shook his head disappointedly. He still had some of that dense substance left inside his head.

"Everyone knows except me?" Ash asked as Pikachu confirmed with a nod.

"Let's just look for her room for the time being," Ash sighed as he entered the girl's dorm.

The reception room and the corridors were empty. All of them seemed to be in their rooms. A boy was allowed to enter their dorm only if he had permission and most of all, polite intentions. A female clerk was sitting in boredom behind the reception desk. She noticed Ash entering and immediately took out a mirror, adjusting her face and makeup as she wore a smile.

"Good afternoon Sir," she greeted politely with a smile.

Ash nodded. "I came for May Maple. She-"

"Right," she interrupted. "Ms. Maple informed me of your arrival. Her room number is 435. I can take you there if you wa-

"It's alright. I can take it from here. Thank you," Ash interrupted her this time, yet politely as he walked towards the elevator.

The clerk pouted and looked disappointed that she couldn’t have some alone time with the handsome boy, even though she is a bit too old for him. Pikachu seemed to know her intentions as the mouse turned back with a glare.

"The harem's closed women."

But of course, what she heard was only 'Pika Pika.'

"Room 435...must be the fourth floor then," Ash muttered to himself as he took the elevator.

He pressed a button as the lift went upwards before stopping on the requested floor. He stepped out after the doors opened. The floor was deserted, but the voices of many girls could be heard behind the closed doors. Screaming, laughing, giggling and even some inappropriate words was echoing throughout the floor.

Ash sweatdropped.

"I don't think I even wanna know what are they doing," he said to himself as Pikachu snickered.
He started to follow the serials of the rooms  one by one, slowly approaching towards May's.

The serial ended in 434, which was in a corner. Ash thought 435 must be around it. He turned the corner and then saw something extremely awkward.

Two girls, whom he didn’t know were struggling against each other in the hallway. One was holding a red coloured bra and laughing, while the other one's face was flustered as she tried to get it back.