Chapter 34

Ash gave a yawn and sat up on his bed. He stretched a bit and glanced at the clock. It was 7:25 in the morning. Pikachu was sound asleep by his side.

He closed his eyes for a moment and recalled everything that happened last night. Calling the girls to his dorm, telling them everything, settling the dispute among them and finally agreeing on sharing him. He also shivered a bit remembering how they tried to ganged up and tried to seduce him.

Well it was intended in a fun like manner, but still they really managed to turn his face into every shade of red there was. It was a long night for him indeed.

Ash ran his hands over his face, attempting to shake off the drowsiness.

'Is there any chance all of it was a dream?' he thought as he left his bed for the shower.

After freshing up, Ash started to get dressed for the session. There was a little commotion in the kitchen as Pikachu was running around with his ketchup as usual.
Ash started to check his phone for any updates when suddenly, there was a knock on his door.

"Who could that be?" he wondered and got up to open the door.

"Morning Ash," the cheerful voice of a blunette said.

"D-Dawn? Mornin," Ash said, slightly surprised to see her.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Um..well, I wanted to take you to the cafe for breakfast," she replied with a little blush.

"Oh, so where are the others?" he asked, letting out a little yawn.

"They are already there. It seems you had a rough night huh?" Dawn asked knowingly, giggling to herself.

Ash looked at her. She was looking cute as usual. Her blue long hair was straightened down perfectly. She was wearing a red V-neck top, a white scarf and a similar colored beanie on her head which had a pokeball print on it. Two gold clips were holding her hair in the front. She had small white underskirt and pair of pink knee-high boots with white socks underneath, leaving her legs exposed between.

He remembered how the girls were pestering him last night and mainly Dawn led the assault. He frowned at her.

"You seem pretty happy about it," he said as the blunette laughed.

"What are talking about Ash?" she asked innocently, looking at him sweetly.

Ash suddenly had a very naughty thought in his mind. He looked down to both sides of the corrider to check if anyone was there.
Fortunately for him it was empty, and unfortunate for Dawn. Without warning, he grabbed her arm and pulled her inside forcefully. Her screams died down when Ash shut the door and pinned her against it with a smirk.

"Not so brave now, are you?" he asked, holding both of her arms tightly with his hands, as she struggled to break free.

"A-Ash! What are you-? L-let me go," she protested and blushed heavily from the sudden contact.

"It's not going to be so easy miss," he said with a smirk as he closed the distance between their faces. Dawn was looking like she would faint any moment.

"P-please stop. You are going to make me nosebleed," she said looking away, completely flushed.

"Aww but I wanted to have some fun," Ash said playfully as Dawn looked horrified.

That sentence was totally ambiguous. Ash actually was teasing Dawn and didn't intend to do anything... inappropriate. But the blunette took the meaning of fun in an ill-suited way, as she now vigorously tried to break free of his grasp.