Chapter 6

"Is it just me or Lance was talking back then like I didn't even exist?" Ethan asked, slightly irritated.

It's been half an hour since they departed. The private jet was luxurious indeed, with a Play station, separate bedrooms, bathroom, comfortable couches and most importantly, beautiful air hostesses (for Ethan that is).

Ash chuckled at Ethan's remark as he replied,"Don't mind him. He is just like that."

"Yeah I suppose so. But seriously, he and Sabrina needs to chill out more. I am just glad you didn't turn out like that," Ethan said.

Ash smiled as he looked outside through the window. A flock of flying type pokemon were passing by their plane. Ash suddenly had a flashback when he and Goh rode Lugia's back. That was when they became friends as well. 'Good times,' Ash thought.

"Say Ash," Ethan spoke up again, "Why do you want to be dropped on the outskirts instead of the academy? "

"No reason," said Ash as he petted his sleeping Pikachu on the seat beside him and talked to the boy sat across from him," I just want to look around a bit that's all."

"Nostalgia? " Ethan asked.

Ash smiled and nodded.

*Timeskip*

The next day in the morning, they entered the Kalos region. The pilot was looking for a suitable place for landing on his radar, so that Ash could land. Soon the two passengers were told about the landing as they buckled their seat belts.

After landing on a huge grassy plain land, Ash took his luggage and told them to go to the academy. Ethan didn't seem to mind at all because he was thinking about his dramatic entrance, how people will react to see him coming out of his personal jet plane. Ash just sweatdropped at his thoughts. After some moments, the plane finally took of towards the Academy's direction.

Ash looked as the plane started to turn smaller and smaller until it couldn't be seen anymore.

"C'mon buddy let's have a look around."

"Pika."

The two best friends started to roam around the area.

Pikachu is Ash's first pokemon and probably his strongest. These two have gone through so much together no one could imagine. These few years of hard work and training strengthened their bond so much they could understand each other's feelings perfectly. Pikachu was the only pokemon Ash could use in a battle without a single command.

That doesn't mean his other pokemon were weak. Each of them were strong enough to give a legendary run for its money.

He had been practicing the without command strategy after he saw Diantha doing it with her Gardevoir via eye contact. Its difficult to master, but he has done quite an excellent job.

Within these years he discovered a lot of inner potential in many of his pokemon, which has been very surprising at times.

He didn't see anything out of ordinary during his time on that area except some pokemon that were Kalos native. He decided it was probably time for him to go. After all Scott is waiting for him. He may not be alone as well.

He unclipped a pokeball from his belt and threw it in the air. After the light faded and the pokemon materialised, it gave a mighty cry.

The pokemon was one of Ash's oldest pokemon and his first flying type. It was probably one of its kind, with huge wings, graceful feathers, sharp talons and red-yellow crest on its head.

"Care to give us a ride girl?"

Pidgeot nodded and gestured Ash to climb on. Ash took pikachu and his luggage (which was only a bag pack, yes a bag pack) and climbed on the loyal bird pokemon. Pidgeot gave another cry as she ascended to the sky.

Ash had a GPS system on his smart phone so he knew the direction of Lumiose City. He still had direction problem sometimes.

Even on a Pidgeot, it should take at least half a day to reach there. But this was Ash's Pidgeot. It wasn't his fastest flying type for nothing . It could travel from Kanto to Kalos in one night.

Ash thought about making a first impression. So he opened his dark blue hoodie, which revealed a black T-shirt with a pokeball design underneath. There was a golden pendant attached to his neck which held a keystone.

" Let's ramp it up," exclaimed the trainer.

He touched the keystone as it started glowing along with the mega stone attached to one of Pidgeot's talon. They were enveloped in mega evolution energy. After it faded, what revealed was a majestic and beautiful bird with a longer crest, a single red bang in front of its eyes, blue and red feathers and a powerful outlook. Any coordinator would have died to have a beautiful and graceful pokemon like that, yet powerful as well.

Pidgeot's speed increased by 20 folds as it soared at lightning speed. Ash was sure enough they would reach there in half an hour.