Epilogue

Four months later

"Pika Pika, Pikachu."

"What do you mean by 'timeskip' Pikachu?" asked its confused trainer.

Ash and Pikachu were sitting in the locker room before his match against the Kalos Champion begins.
The event of the World Academy of Elites had successfully took its place months ago. To say this couple of months were exciting will be a huge understatement. The excitement spreaded all across Kalos regarding it. Many people from outside the Academy applied for it, but only a few got accepted. The Law enforcements were trusted to ensure the security of everyone and to make sure that nothing bad happens like the last time.

The campus was decorated beautifully on this special occasion. It was more of a festival than a competition, but the students did have a lot of fun together. Everything took place at the same time. Like the battles, contests, performances and exams were supervised by different Professors respectively. It was conducted perfectly under all circumstances.

Brock, Gary, Cilan and Goh scored the highest in the practical field and they were presented the opportunity to apply for the higher levels.

In the performance round, it was sure a blast. All the girls did very well, but it was inevitable for only one to top it. However, it was an exception in this case. Miette and Shauna were the two finalists in it. After their respective solo performances, their score had tied, which was a rare case in these platform. However, they were told to stage a dual performance so, the winner may be announced later. But due to plot writ....I mean, due to sheer coincidence, it had ended up with a tie as well. With no other choice, Palermo then suggested a trio performance of Miette, Shauna and the Kalos Queen Serena at the finals, which hasn’t been ever done before in the performance history. It was immediately accepted by the public as they now, eagerly await to witness it.

Now, coming to the platform of Contests. It was similarly outstanding like the performance rounds. Solidad was one of the applicants who got accepted from outside. The contest rounds were explosive. Not literally, but you get the point. May had it quite easy, except for facing Kenny in the semi-finals. He did put up a good show, but wasn’t enough to beat the Hoenn princess, as she secured her spot in the finals. Solidad defeated Drew in the Top 8 round by an inch. But her time in the competition didn't last long after she lost against Dawn in the semi-finals, as the Queen of Sinnoh ultimately reached the finals. In conclusion, May and Dawn were soon going to face each other in the finals.

Very very predictable, I know.

Now let's jump into the main shit, the battles. Because, let's be honest here. Most people are probably only interested in it.

The outsiders who joined the competition were some strong battlers like: Alain from the Kalos region, Virgil from the Unova region, Tyson from the Hoenn region, Ritchie from the Kanto region and Ilima from the Alola region. Ash and the other trainers were thrilled to get this started and use this opportunity to battle against each other in order to prove themselves.

A portion of trainers were eliminated in the qualifiers round firsthand. The competition got challenging when the second round started. Trainers fought wildly with each other. Some emerged victorious while some had to bear their losses. Cameron lost against Brendan in their match. Paul won against Stephan and also defeated Calem. His fellow Elite four member, Flint progressed equivalently. Alain defeated Ritchie ansld also managed to get through Elite Four Aaron, but was surprisingly beaten by none other than Sawyer. Max battled brilliantly and defeated Virgil, but had to face defeat in the hands of Iris. The Dragon Master later faced Misty and their match ended up with a tie. Lana and Sophocles were eliminated in the early rounds of the tournament, whereas Lillie and Mallow decided to skip it. Kiawe however, did a great job as he made into the top 8, but was defeated by Tyson. Not to mention Anabel, who rampaged throughout the entire tournament with her team of absolute Psychic.