Chapter 5 💦💦

Jason wraps his arms around me, hugging my naked chest to him while we kiss. we finally had sex and it was amazing. we are still kind of in the middle of it. he's still inside me but we've been kissing for what felt like hours. my phone starts ringing from the floor. i groan wanting to ignore it but it could be my mom calling about dad. My dad hasn't been feeling well lately. he's been in and out of the hospital for weeks now. 

we are worried about him but there's nothing i could do but pray and hope everything will be fine. i pull away from Jason. i reach down for my phone looking at the caller ID. "it's Diane" i tell Jason before answering. Jason starts kissing my shoulders. "hey babe" i say. since he's still inside me, he starts moving his hips forward. i close my eyes loving the feeling. "are you busy? " she asks. her voice sounds broken. And i already know my poor best friend is dealing with something.  

"um" i begin to say. I Close my eyes again and look at the ceiling feeling Jason hit my G-spot. i bite my lip to stop from moaning in Diane's ear. "can i call you back? give me 5 minutes" i somehow am able to say. she sighs "okay, please hurry " I hang up. i grab Jason's face and kiss his lips. "i have to stop, Diane needs me" i say out of breath. his hips were still moving. he flips me on my back grabbing my throat. "i need you more" he moans. i take a deep breath trying to calm myself while he goes in and out of me while choking me. 

Jason pushes my head to the side and starts sucking me on my neck. i moan. he flips us around so i'm on top. i put my hair behind me ear while i start rocking myself on him. he grabs my butt making me move faster. he's biting his bottom lip tightly. it has been a long time, i'm glad i'm not the only one who's missed this. his grip on my butt tightens and i already know he's gonna leave a mark and i don't mind.

i'm trying to make this go by quicker cause of Diane but Jason is making it hard. he sits up grabbing the back of my neck roughly while he kisses me. "Jason" i moan. "Lexie" he moans back. my eyes roll to the back of my head. hearing him moan my name is such a turn on. i hold on to his shoulders while i ride him. he has his hands on my hips encouraging me to go faster. 

Finally after what felt like hours, we both climax. he falls on his back and i fall on top of him. "i'm putting this into the universe...you're pregnant now" he says between breathes. i laugh "we shall see" i peck his lips and roll off him. i grab my phone and quickly call Diane back. 

"hey sorry, i was having sex" i tell her once she answers. she laughs hard. "oh Lex, i needed that laugh" i chuckle "what happened" i cover myself with the blanket. i'm on my back with the phone to my ear. Jason rolls over next to me and puts his head on my chest while his arm is on my stomach holding me while he starts to lightly snore. "she left...Elena left. she's been cheating on us for months with some guy. " i gasp "i'm so sorry Diane" i run my fingers through Jason's hair.

"she hurt Mike with her words Lex, God you should have seen the look on Mike's face when she said she never wanted to be with him. she told us that the only reason she stayed for this long was because of me. She said that she only agreed to being with Mike because of the sex and that i ruined it by falling in love with him" "wow!" i whisper yell. "Mike's in the shower now but Lexie he's really hurt. i don't know what else to say to him to try to make him feel better." "you both lost someone you loved, there's not enough words in the world to make someone be okay with it" 

"yeah i know, he's very excited to be a father. it made him feel better knowing that i don't ever plan on leaving him and that i'm pregnant. he's already gonna start looking for baby stuff" i nod "that's good, keep him distracted with baby talk. that way he wouldn't have time to think about Elena" she sighs "i'm so sad Lex, this worse than when Taylor broke up with me" i gasp "oh my God Taylor! i remember her" Diane laughs "yeah, her and her bushy vagina" i chuckle trying not to laugh so loud because of Jason. 

"just know Diane, you and Mike deserve better than what Elena did." "oh my God i didn't even tell you the worst part! she took out all her stuff! before all this happened she was already prepared to leave" i gasp "no way!" "yeah! fucking bitch"  i chuckle "that's good, call her bad names so it wouldn't hurt so much" 

Diane sighs "yeah you right. Me and mike, if we wanted to, we could find someone else. but right now we are only going to focus on the baby. our new pride and joy is coming to town" i nod in agreement "i agree...Jason says i'm pregnant now" Diane chuckles "what do you mean? " "well we had sex like 3 times and before i called you he said he's putting it into the universe that i'm pregnant now" she gasps "that would be so cool! the both of us pregnant at the same time!" i nod "i know right! i kinda hope he's right. our babies will grow up to be such best friends" 

"And who knows, maybe if i have a girl and you have a boy they can end up together" i laugh "already shipping our children together shame on you" i joke. she laughs. we continue talking for a little bit before i hang up and fall asleep.