Chapter 10

i shakily lit the candle in the living room coffee table. i made the whole place look pretty and romantic. I'm so nervous. i don't know why jasons my husband. he's seen me naked 100 times. i look down at my naked body. why am i nervous? 

i check the time on my phone. Jason should be getting in soon. What's taking him so long? i rub my elbows nervously. i really wanna make love to jason but i'm so nervous. i'm standing in our living room completely naked. what if he had a bad day at work and isn't in the mood anymore? 

hearing a man talk made me freeze in my spot. oh my God, what if he comes home with Mike or Josh or even worse OUR PARENTS. i immediately move from my spot and start to run to the room to hide. the door opens and i hear laughter coming from Jason. my heart is beating fast  i look around the room. "where's my robe!" i whisper yell. 

"why is it so dark in here?" Mike asks. my heart is beating and i start to sweat. "lexie?" i hear Diane say. i smack my forehead. "i'm in the room give me a second" i call out. "let me go check on her" I hear Jason say. i cross my arms over my chest. Jason walks in the room turns on the light and stares at me in both shock and confusion. 

"what is happening?" he mocks. "close the door" i hiss. he closes the door and starts laughing "shrimp why are you naked?" "i was gonna seduce you! didn't you see the candles!" i yell. Jason falls to the bed laughing "mike and Diane are here" "i know! you didn't bother to text me that you were bringing them here!" i hiss. he laughs "i didn't know you was gonna be naked" 

i roll my eyes. "i can't find my robe" he stands up after laughing for what felt like 20 minutes. "oh shrimp you just made my day." He grabs me by my naked waist and kisses my lips. my knees felt weak when he kissed me. "next time" he whispers grabbing my naked butt. "i'll make sure to come alone" he kisses my collar bone. 

"you promised you was gonna give me an orgasm" i say softly. he nods "i always keep my promises shrimp" he kisses the top of my breast. "but for now we have to attend to our best friends" he says and squeezes my butt one last time before pulling away. "i'll get dressed" i sigh. he chuckles "we're gonna order KFC, you want?" 

i nod and head to my closet. "make sure you get mashed potatoes" "i know" he says before leaving the room.

----

"what happened?" Diane asks me while me and her were in the kitchen getting the boys and us drinks. "i was standing in the living room completely naked to seduce my husband when you people showed up" i hiss at her. she laughs "honey didn't you get my message?" i glare at her "no i did not" 

she sucks her teeth and looks at her phone to prove me wrong but instead she proved me right. "i forgot to hit send" she mumbles. i smack her arm with the towel that be on the stove. "frog" i mumble. she laughs "so sorry" 

we head to the living room with the drinks. "so you got a name yet?" Jason asks while i sit on his lap handing him his beer. "Jason i'm only 6 weeks, i don't even know the gender yet" Diane says. Mike puts his arm around diane's shoulder bringing her closer to him. "if it's a girl sophia if its a boy simon" me and Diane look at mike in shock "those are actually nice names babe" Diane says kissing his cheek. 

he smiles at her his cheek turning a little red. "oh please he had those names picked out since he got with you and Elena....where is she by the way?" Jason says. i slap my forehead "oh God. i completely forgot to tell you" Diane sighs in anger and Mike sighs in sadness. "she broke up with us" Mike tells Jason. 

he gasps "diablo, i'm sorry. someone forgot to tell me" he glares at me. i shrug in surrender. "no no Mike say it how it is, she cheated on us and then had the nerve to say she never wanted to be with Mike in the first place." diane curses. she wraps her arms around Mike's stomach "she hurt my babies feelings" she says softly kissing his neck. 

mike smiles at Diane which makes me smile. i'm so happy Mike and diane are still together. he makes her so happy. i'm happy that they are having a baby. i'm so happy for my best friend. she deserves every good thing that has happened to her and every good thing thats going to happen for her. 

Jason hasn't said anything since he found out about Elena. which makes me remember that before all this, elena was Jason's best friend. i put my hand over his assuring him that i'm here for him. he gives me a little smile. "you okay?" i whisper to him. he nods "i have to call her when they leave" he whispers back. i nod.

"so let's talk baby" Jason says to change the mood. "yeah like when are you two gonna get one?" Mike says. Jason smirks "as soon as you guys leave" they all laugh. i chuckle in embarrassment. "no seriously please Jason, get her pregnant." Diane says pleading with her eyes. i gasp "diane!" the boys laugh. 

"Lexie we have to stick with the pack, me and you are to be pregnant at the same time so our babies can grow up and fall in love with each other." "what if their the same gender?" i ask. Diane claps "even better gays" we laugh. "if they the same gender the can either become best friends or lovers" diane sings. 

"how did your family take the news?" Jason asks her. she sighs "when i tell them i'll let you know" "did they even know you were in a throuple?" Jason asks. both mike and Diane nod their heads. "it was really awkward" Mike says scratching the back of his neck. "but they loved Mike way more than elena. they thought i was becoming straight" 

i tap Jason's thigh "we should have family dinner! my family, jason's family, your family diane...we all should come together and eat and talk play games" "yeah i think there's a holiday for something like that...i think it's called thanksgiving" Mike says sarcastically. i throw a pillow at him. "shut up Mike" he laughs. 

"ooh i like that. last thanksgiving we were all separate but this one we should all be together!" Diane says matching my energy. "yeah but where? everyone has a small house we can't all possibly fit there with lexie's big ass family" Jason says which makes me lightly shove him smiling. 

"i might know someone who wouldn't mind having a lot of people in his house" i say softly. they all look at me. "who?" Jason asks.

"Ray knight"