Chapter 1

Hi guys! Welcome to 'Jason'! if you are new, hi thank you for reading my book. i suggest you read the first book first before reading this one. that way you can understand the Characters more better. the first book is called 'Lexie'.  

Other than that Enjoy! 

You ever get the feeling that you married the wrong person? That feeling where, you look at your husband or wife and think...why did i marry you? why did i devote my entire life to being with you? this goes into my head as i stare at my very drunk husband Jason with disgust. he stands on top of the couch only wearing underwear, eating mayonnaise from the jar...with his fingers. 

"how drunk do you have to be to think that eating mayo by itself is good?" i ask out loud but it was more to myself. He jumps up and down screaming "It's magically delicious" i put my hand over my forehead. To disappointed to look Jason directly at his face. Him and His stupid Best friend Mike thought it will be funny to go out and drink the bar dry. I get that Jason is extremely stressed out about his Job so i'm not mad that he went out to get hammered. 

I'm mad that he woke me up from my sleep stumbling into the house, knocking down my Lamp and now he's making a mess eating Mayo on top of the couch. i sigh "Jason can you please get off the couch" "Join me Shrimp!" he yells. i suck my teeth "Jason stop yelling our neighbors are sleeping" he licks his finger dry after dipping it into the mayo jar. i glare at him in disgust. "you're going to make me vomit Jason" 

he jumps off the couch and lays down on the floor dropping the mayo Jar on the floor. i gasp "Jason the carpet!" i bend down to pick up the jar so no more mayonnaise will spill out. "damn it Jason! that's gonna stain" i groan. He starts humming to himself while laying on his back looking at the ceiling. "they're gonna fire me Lexie...i know it" i sigh and look at him. placing the mayo jar on the coffee table i go to sit by his head. 

"they're not gonna fire you" i tell him softly. he nods "they are. Ray told me he got called in for an emergency meeting with the board next week. " "that doesn't mean they're gonna fire you, maybe they want to talk about the amazing work you been doing" "But i haven't been doing amazing work, i lost contracts with 4 different companies in one week! And my stupid assistant doesn't do nothing but sit on her toes all day and wear provocative clothes." 

"Provocative? wow that's a big word i'm surprised you know it" i tease to try to make him feel better. he chuckles "shut up" i laugh. i pick up his head placing it on my lap. i run my fingers through his hair "how bout i help you? i can become your temporary assistant" "you can't, you're my wife" "so?" "so it's not allowed" 

i roll my eyes "it's just a title, your current assistant will still be there. i will just come with you to work and train her. Make sure she's doing what she needs to, to help you out" he closes his eyes sighing "fine...it will be fun having you there with me" i smile and kiss his forehead "it's not going to be fun, it's going to be work. With my help you are going to look so good this week that when the meeting is happening they will talk about your improvements and not the fact that you lost 4 business deals...okay?" 

he smiles "thanks shrimp" "you're welcome...now get up and try to get a little sober before going to sleep." i stand over him with my arms out so he can grab it. "i'm gonna vomit" he says while covering his mouth. i shake my head "not here you not" i pull him up using as much strength as i can to take him to the bathroom as quick as i could. he sits back on the floor over the toilet and starts vomiting. 

i cover my nose in disgust. "i'll get you some water" he gives me a thumbs up before vomiting his guts out again. 

~~~~

I Link my arm with Jason while we walk out the parking lot of his company. I haven't been here in a while. it's been about a year since i last been here. i just been too busy with my own job. we've been married for 2 years now but it feels like 5. i look up at Jason while we walk. he looks so sexy with his black suit. i wanna lick him. Before Jason could even process what was going to happen. i tip toe to reach his cheek and lick it. 

he looks at me confused but chuckles "what was that?" i shrug "you just look so sexy" he smirks "i look sexy? what about you?! you and these tight jeans and those heels" he spanks my butt lightly. i giggle. he opens the door of the company for me. i mumble a thank you before linking his arm back with mine. 

i saw some girls stare at Jason and glare at me. i couldn't help but smile. they want him but he's mine. All mine. i pinch his butt while we walk to the elevator. he gasps "what the fuck" i shrug "mine" he smiles "you're weird" "i'm weird? you were the one who ate mayo last night with just your finger" he gags at the memory. "I don't know why i did that" i nod "cause you're a weirdo" he laughs and shoves me away from him. 

we go inside the elevator. A girl who was drooling over Jason at the lobby enters the elevator holding a cup of coffee. she stands on the other side of Jason and flips her hair to try to look more seductive. Jason doesn't seem to notice her attempts but i sure do. i look at her, smile and then grab Jason's chin and start frenching him. Just as i suspect, he kisses me back. taking over the kiss. 

He seems to forget there's another person in the elevator because he wraps his hand around my throat and pushes his body more to me. i immediately forgot why i kissed him in the first place. if he wasn't holding on to me i would have fell. His kisses still make me weak to my knees. especially when he chokes me while devouring my mouth. 

the elevator dings knocking Jason out of his trance. he squeezes my throat lightly and pecks my now swollen lips before pulling away completely and looking at his phone. i stagger while standing, trying to regain my balance after he knocked me out of this world. The girl, whose presence i completely forgot about, She clears her throat fixing herself. Obviously uncomfortable. the elevator doors open and before she leaves she mumbles a sorry to me. 

i smirk. Now she knows her place and now i am in the mood. Damn it Jason why did you have to be such a sexy kisser. As i'm trying to calm myself down, Jason is just on his phone humming to the elevator music. i want to slap him for being so calm. i take a deep breath and let it out slowly counting to 10. the elevator door dings. Jason gestures for me to go first "after you" he smirks. i glare at him. he knows exactly what he did to me. "butthole" i mumble before leaving the elevator.