Chapter 6

Jason woke up cursing at his alarm. "i don't want to go" i hear him groan. i wipe my tired eyes. "turn off your alarm Jason" i mumble. he groans and reaches over my side to grab his phone. "i don't want to go to work and see that man taking over my company" "he's not taking over, you're sharing it" he rolls his eyes "that's even worse" 

i roll my eyes back deciding on ignoring him instead of arguing. i grab the blanket off me and sit up. stretching my arms over my head. "my body hurts, i feel like i was working out" i say. he scoffs "well sex counts as a cardio workout" i chuckle. he grabs my arm reaching over to try to kiss me but i turn my head away. "we have to brush our teeth you nasty" i slap his face playfully away from me. 

he sucks his teeth "kiss my morning breath lady" i get off the bed quickly "no! that's nasty, what you think this is a movie? in real life we get away from each other until our mouths are clean" i go into the bathroom to wash up. i hear Jason suck his teeth "you are not in love with me then, because in those movies they love each other so much that they kiss each other with stinky breath" 

i roll my eyes as i turn on the faucet. "come brush your teeth and then you can kiss me" i say before putting the toothbrush in my mouth. he comes in the bathroom scratching his belly button. "you don't love me" he pouts. i chuckle smacking his arm. i spit out the toothpaste and then gargle some water. he grabs his toothbrush like a child with attitude and starts brushing his teeth. 

i turn on the shower. he turns off the faucet with his arms open wide "now can you kiss your husband?" i nod "yes" And walk into his arms kissing his lips softly. i grab his chin pulling away "see you taste like mint, would you rather me taste like hot ass instead of mint?" i ask. he laughs "well when you put it that way...yes" he wraps his arms around my back pulling me to him and starts attacking me with kisses. i giggle accepting his slobbering kisses. "you're so gross" i giggle. he spanks my butt before pulling away. 

"you coming with me to work right?" he asks. i nod entering the shower. "Samantha still needs my help with somethings and i want to meet the new CEO" "The new CO CEO" he corrects me while entering the shower. i suck my teeth "Jason there's not enough room for you" he pushes me to the side hogging all the hot water. "there's always room for me." he says sticking his tongue out. i shake my head smiling. 

he passes me the body wash and my sponge. "remember when i used to give you a bath?" he says while pouring soap on himself. i nod "in the hospital when i broke my leg, yes i remember" he turns around smirking "want me to give you a bath?" i shake my head "no you perv! give yourself a bath"  

he sucks his teeth "you know ever since we got married you've been so boring" i gasp "excuse me?" "when we were dating you used to let me do anything to you, now you say no. i tell you give me a blow job you say no, i tell you let me take you a shower you say no." i laugh at his words. "i never said no to giving you a blow job" he nods "okay then. give me a blow job" i laugh "no!" "see you say no!" i hold on to my stomach while i laugh at his silliness. 

"you're so stupid" i say between laughs. he sucks his teeth "see you're so mean to me" he crosses his arms over his chest. i smile at him. "Jason...do you want me to wash you?" he squints his eyes at me "no" he says and turns around giving me his back. i laugh "move out the way i need to take the soap out" he goes to the side so i can reach the water. i smack his penis while the water watches the soap away. he gasps "attacking poor bobby. so rude"

i laugh at his nickname. "bobby? i thought his name was John or something" he shrugs "i'm always changing it, but i like bobby...kinda sounds like booby" i chuckle. he gets out the shower. "just for being mean to me i'm taking your towel" he said. I turn off the shower. "Jason no! it's cold!" i peek out through the curtain so i can see what this goofball is doing. he's by the door dancing with my towel. he's waving it around like if it's a strip tease. 

i'm trying not to laugh but i couldn't help it. "Jason!" i yell laughing. "i'm cold!" "tell me you love me" he says while dancing. i roll my eyes "you know i love you" "yeah but i want you to say it" i giggle "come closer" he stops dancing to look at me suspiciously. "why?" i glare at him "just come closer Jason!" he sucks his teeth "always yelling at me" he mumbles which makes me laugh. he comes closer to me. i touch his stomach looking deep into his eyes i say "I love you Jason Rodriquez" 

he smiles approving my response. "so...now will you give me a blow job?" i laugh snatching my towel out his hand. he chuckles "i'm just kidding, i have to get dressed anyway....unless?" i chuckle shoving his chest so i can get out the shower after wrapping the towel around my body. "Later" he gasps "later?! really?" i chuckle "i'll think about it" 

he smirks grabbing my waist to him "you want one in return?" "A blow job? baby i don't think i have a penis i'm sorry" he laughs shoving me away from him. i walk to the bedroom and go to my dresser. "what do you think he's like?" Jason asks while holding the towel to his waist and looking through his closet for clothes. 

i sigh "i think he will get the job done" he rolls his eyes "that's such a proper response" i laugh "what do you want me to say?! i think he is going to be young, cocky and a waste of space?" he nods "yes!" i laugh sitting on the edge of my bed. i see Jason watching me while i expose one of my legs and start rubbing lotion on it.

i put the lotion in the air "wanna rub lotion on me?" he gasps "i thought you'd never ask" he quickly makes his way towards me. bending down in front of me. i expose my other leg for him. he kisses my thigh smiling up at me. i smile back. "what if you guys end up being friends?" i ask while he rubs lotion in his hands. he scoffs "i doubt that's gonna happen" 

he grabs my leg and starts running his hands on it. "why?" he shrugs. i chuckle "Jason stop being a baby, you are an adult, you are my husband, you are a successful business man. You don't have the time to act like a child so stop it" he rolls his eyes at me. i smack his head "don't roll your eyes at me." 

he puts the lotion bottle on the bed and stands up. i sigh and look up at him. i slowly take off the towel exposing my naked body. "wanna rub Lotion somewhere else?" i smirk. he smirks looking at the clock on the wall. he nods "we got time" i giggle when he pushes me on my back. he pours more lotion on his hand and starts rubbing it on my breast. "you are going to be so nice and soft" he says proudly but i don't think he was talking to me. 

"are you talking to my boobs?" he nods "duh, who else am i talking to?" i laugh. he smiles before bending down to kiss me on my lips. "i love you" he says. i pucker my lips "i love you too" he kisses me once more before standing up. i look at him confused "what are you doing?" he walks to the closet. "i'm getting dressed" 

i gasp "you're getting dressed? but you said we had time" he nods "time for me to rub lotion on your titties" i laugh "Jason!" he looks at me confused "what?" "we don't have time for a quicky?" he looks at the clock again. "yeah" 

i raise my hand confused on why he's still standing over there and not over me. he looks at me confused as well. i chuckle "Jason!" he flinches at my outburst "what happened?" i glare at him "you got me excited! i thought we were gonna have sex!" he bursts out laughing "no are you crazy! i gotta be at work in an hour" 

i smack the bed "but you just said we had time!" "time for me to put lotion on your titties!" i laugh covering myself with the towel. "you got me excited!!" "i'm sorry!!" we both burst out laughing at this ridiculousness. "babe you literally just said we had time for a quicky" he nods "A quick conversation" 

i laugh. i grab one of the pillows on the bed and throw it at him. "you did that on purpose you butthole" he laughs "of course i did" he throws the pillow back hitting me on my face. "butthole!" i yell. he chuckles "get dressed shrimp you're gonna make me late" he goes into the bathroom. "i'm gonna get you for this Jason Rodriquez!" 

"i love you too lexie Rodriguez"