Chapter 8 💦💦

Jason's P.O.V

i sit on my chair making sure this cooper guy knows who's boss. "you will have some shares to the company but i will always have more" i tell him. he nods "i know" "i'm the face of the company not you" he smiles "instead of treating me like the enemy, why don't we become partners? you don't have to like me but whether you like it or not i'm here to stay. i'm here because the board put me here. we could work together as a team." 

i put my hand under my chin feeling my facial hair. he's got a point. ugh, i hate that he's right. A knock on the door interrupts us. "come in" i say. Samantha comes in looking completely different than what i'm used to. she smiles at both me and Daniel. "Wow samantha" i say in amazement. she blushes "i know, Lexie is a miracle worker" At the sound of her name i hear a familiar chuckle. For some reason every time Lexie walks into a room i can smell her. her scent is on me 24/7. i know whenever my beautiful wife is near.          

I smile at the sight of her. my eyes rake her body. Her light blue dress made her look so innocent but yet so ravishing. no matter how many times i see her she still makes my dick twitch. i did notice however, that i wasn't the only one checking out my girl. Daniel fucking Cooper was biting his lip as Lexie walked closer to me with Samantha. 

Samantha puts a pile of papers on my desk. without taking my eyes off Cooper i tell Samantha "thank you" Samantha smiles and mouths something to Lexie. Lexie giggles with her. i see Daniel smile at the sound of Lexie's giggles. 

i clear my throat getting everyone's attention. "Samantha good job, can you show Mr.Cooper where he will be working please" Samantha smiles "of course, follow me Mr. Cooper" Daniel opens the door gesturing for her to go first. he looks at Lexie probably hoping she will look back at him But instead she's making her way around my desk to me. Smiling at me not at him. i smirk at him. With him still looking i grab Lexie's butt to me lightly spanking it. 

she giggles and puts her arms around my neck stepping into my open legs. i stare at him, She's mine is what i say in my stare. without another word he leaves the office, closing the door shut. i bring my attention to my beautiful girl. i run my hand over her legs feeling the smoothness of her skin. "i need you to go home shrimp" she raises her eyebrow at me in confusion "why?" i sigh "he wants you Lex" she looks at my chest. "i know" i hear her mumble.    

"i think he...rubbed his thumb on me when i shook his hand. you know how i used to do to you before we got together? like that" i clench my jaw trying to control my anger. "are you mad at me?" she asks softly. "baby why would i be mad at you?" she shrugs "i don't want you to think that i liked it or anything" i scoff "oh please, no one can make you feel the way i do"  

she laughs "the confidence!" i nod "damn right" she puts her curly hair to the side while i start to kiss her collarbone. "I can't work if i'm worrying about him being near you. that's why i need you to go home" i tell her. she sighs "i know, i'll go" i start to unzip the back of her dress. she giggles "what are you doing?!" i smile "kissing my wife" 

"that's not kissing that's you getting my undressed" i nod "yes, i'm getting you undressed because i want to kiss your breast and i can't because of the dress" she chuckles "that sort of rhymed" i chuckle "i'm Dr.Seuss" she laughs. i bring the dress down just enough so i can kiss her boobs. while my mouth pays attention to one boob, the other is getting grabbed with my hand. she sighs in pleasure "do you have any idea how good that feels" 

i smirk "no, why don't you tell me" i pinch her nipple. she jerks forward. i bite her nipple with my teeth and pull it. making it hard. My work phone starts to ring. i roll my eyes in annoyance. i kiss her boob once more before going to grab my phone to answer it. "hello" Lexie pulls her dress back up. she turns around so i can zip it back up. But i don't. "yeah" i respond to the person on the phone. i lift the dress up to her waist "Jason" i hear her say. i grab her waist making her walk more back to me. 

"no that's not gonna work, the paperwork is to much to handle you need to give it to Walsh." i push Lexie's back more forward so her chest will go on the desk. she willingly obeys. the phone still in my ear, i grab her panties and bring it down. i pat her thighs making her open her legs more. i sit back on the chair enjoying the view.   

Lexie on her stomach with her ass in the air wearing no panties, completely exposed to me. she looks back at me, her face flushed. with my index finger i tell her to turn her head back around. she does as she's told. i run my finger against her, feeling how wet she is. i rub her clit. she lightly moans. "Tell Walsh to have it done by 4" my voice deepens. my pants starting to feel tight. "Jason" she whisper moans. "i have to go, remember by 4" i say before hanging up.  

i take out my finger from her clit to unzip my pants. she presses her butt to my crotch. "Baby wait i have to take my pants off" i tell her. she whimpers "hurry" taking off my pants and briefs she pushes her butt to me again. this time actually feeling my member. i grab the back of her neck while i grab my dick and enter it in her. she moans. i slowly start rocking my hips in and out of her. 

After a few minutes i stop moving,wanting to see what she will do. she starts pushing herself to me. fucking herself. over the years of me and lexie having sex I've realized 2 things. one she likes sex way more than i thought she did and two when she wants to feel good she will make herself feel good. she wouldn't masterbate though, she will use me as her own personal dildo even when i'm unresponsive. i'm kinda flattered that she can only feel pleasure when she's using me and not herself. 

i grab her waist and start pounding in her. she moans. Movement from outside my door catches my attention. Lexie doesn't seem to notice because her face is to the side and her eyes are closed. i stop moving. Lexie whines "why'd you stop" "i think someone's gonna come in" i tell her while i look at the door where the figure is. she glances at the door "it's probably Samantha" she takes me out of her and stands up. she sits on the edge of the desk and grabs my hips pulling me to her. i'm worried that someone's going to come in and see us, see her.