Chapter 4

"honey i'm home!" i yell while closing the doors. i comb my hair with my fingers. i cut my hair up to my boobs and did some highlights to make it more pop. i chickened out on cutting it so short. Jason comes out the room with his phone to his ear. he's not wearing a shirt only his suit pants. he looks mad. 

i put my purse down on the couch. he rolls his eyes. Not at me but the person on the phone. "you know what...Go fuck yourself" he says before hanging up angrily. i look at him in shock "who was that?" he shakes his head "some stupid guy from the board." i gasp "you cursed out someone from the board!? Jason are you crazy?!" 

he waves his hand at me. acting like if it wasn't a big deal. "He said there's going to be another guy coming in my Company to be the second CEO because i can't be trusted with having the entire company to myself. He said i either accept this new person or i get fired" i look at him confused "so you cursed at him because?" "because it's MY COMPANY"         

i roll my eyes "would you rather get fried and lose the company all together or would you rather suck it up and welcome the new guy as the Co CEO and keep the company?" he sighs and looks away from me. "it's still going to be your company Jason you are still going to be the boss. Maybe this will be good for you. you can split the paper work, split the work hours, split the meetings. Not everything will be on your shoulders anymore" 

he groans "i hate that you're right" i smile "i know" i wrap my arms around his waist. laying my head on his chest. "Call him back and apologize, i'm gonna go shower" i tip toe to peck his lips. "can i join you?" he says softly. i chuckle patting his chest "After you call him"

he sighs defeated "fine" I walk to our bedroom. "oh guess what! Diane's pregnant!" i yell while opening the room door. he gasps "no way! does Mike know yet?" i shake my head "no" he walks in the room behind me with the phone in his hand "that's awesome...when are we gonna get pregnant?" he says teasing but i really think he means it. 

i shrug "i don't know maybe if you had sex with me instead of leaving me dry for 3 months then maybe i would have been pregnant by now" he laughs "i didn't do that on purpose and you know it. I just been busy with work" i take off my shirt and throw it in the hamper along with my pants. "But today you're not. we are going to have sex today weather you like it or not" 

he smirks "oh trust me, i will like it" i roll my eyes. he sits on the edge of the bed with his phone to his ear. "Yeah, i'm calling to apologize--" i walk into the bathroom turning on the shower. i hope Elena isn't doing what i think she's doing. I never thought that Elena would be the one to start backing out of the relationship. i always thought it would have been Diane. Mike makes her happy, i'm sure she has no intention to lose him anytime soon especially now that she's carrying his child. I wonder how he's gonna react. 

Diane's P.O.V

i put my purse on the kitchen counter. taking deep breaths to calm myself down. i'm more worried about Elena's reaction than Mikes. "Mike? Elena?" i call out while walking to the bedroom. "I'm here!" I hear Mike yell from the bathroom. i smile "mike i have to talk to you" "Hold up babe i'm trying to concentrate here" i laugh "are you pooping?" i hear a groan and a light "yeah" 

i chuckle and sit on the edge of the bed to take my shoes off. i call Elena to find out where she is. i wanted to tell them the news together. "yeah" wow that's how she answers the phone now. what the hell is going on with her. it sounds like i'm bothering her or something. "um..where are you?" she sighs "with a friend...what's going on? " i can't believe she's talking to me like this. 

"i have to tell you something but i need to tell it to you in person. Can you come home?" "fine. i'll be there soon"  she hangs up. i look at the phone hurt. what is going on with her? why is she treating me like this? Mike comes out spraying the febreze can in the bathroom. "don't go in there for like 10 minutes or so" i felt a tear come out. unable to hold it in i start crying.