Chapter 7

The whole ride to his company i was ignoring him. he kept laughing every time i will pull away from him when he tried to grab me. "butthole" i mumble while looking out the window. he chuckles "come on shrimp i know you can't be mad at me forever" i nod "i can and i will." 

he sighs. from the corner of my eye i can see the hand that wasn't on the steering wheel slowly reach to me. i quietly watch it to see what he was going to do. he seems to notice that i'm watching because he quickly smirks and reaches for his phone charger in the glove department. i roll my eyes and look back at the window. we were getting close to the company. i can't wait to get out this car. 

i cross my arms over my chest waiting patiently for him to stop so i can make my escape. He parks at his parking spot. As soon as he took the key out of the ignition i go to open the door just to find that it's locked. i glare at him "open the door" he shakes his head "give me a kiss first" i look away from him and try to open the door again. "give me a kiss Lexie" 

i shake my head "no!" he chuckles, he grabs my chin turning my head to his. i hide my lips from him and look to the side. he gasps "oh really!" i don't say anything. he puts his hand around my throat. "give me a kiss" i shake my head. He pulls my head closer to his. "give me a kiss" he whispers. he squeezes my throat lightly making me melt. losing the battle i pucker my lips for him. he smirks "good girl" 

the hand that was on my neck is moved to the side of my face as he kisses me. Like if it was a habit i automatically open my mouth for him, allowing him to slip his tongue in. i'm trying not to get all into it because i know he's just going to pull away and act like nothing happened. But i can't help it. Jason is such a good kisser.  

my hands found their way to the back of his neck pulling him more in. his hand falls to my waist gripping it tightly. My back automatically arches for him, pressing my breast more closer to him. giving him one last kiss, i pull away before he could. he raises his eyebrow in confusion at the loss of contact. 

i reach to his side and unlock the doors. getting out as quickly as possible. i start walking out of the parking lot trying to control my breathing. trying to not make it known how affected i am by his kisses and how he makes me feel. i'm trying to act the way he acts after he pulls away. Key word 'trying'. 

i look behind me to see him running to catch up. i stop walking so we can go inside the building together. "i see what you mean now" he says laughing. i lick my lips and clear my throat "how does it feel Jason?" he chuckles "alright alright, i will try not to do it again" i smile nodding "good boy" he holds the lobby door open for me. 

i mumble a thank you and go in. the girls who usually work in the lobby weren't at their normal work stations. Instead they were near the front desk hovering over some guy. i look at Jason to see if he notices it too. "what the hell is going on" i hear him mumble. he walks towards them "get back to work!" he yells at them. i stand behind him watching as the girls gasp at Jason's outburst and quickly leave the front desk. whispering to themselves and each other. 

Still behind Jason's tall figure, i peek my head out to see what was all the fuse about. There was a man, about Jason's height wearing a black suit. he was fixing the cuffs on his wrist jacket. his light brown eyes stared back at Jason almost in a challenging way. His short brown hair was neatly combed to the back. he smiles when he sees me. my face automatically turned red. i went back to hiding my face behind Jason's back. The guy was handsome, too handsome. 

Jason walks closer to the man. "you must be Daniel Copper" Jason says. the man nods once "And you are Jason Rodriquez" Jason puts his hand out and Daniel shakes it. Gaining confidence i peel out from behind Jason. Daniel looks at me and smiles "and you are?" i look at Jason, he glares at me. i clear my throat "Lexie Rodriguez" i shake his hand that he had out for me. I feel him Rub his thumb over my backhand for a split second. i pull my hand away trying not to make it obvious that he did that, for Jason's sake. 

i clear my throat going back to Jason's side. "shall we go up? discuss things?" Daniel says to Jason. Jason nods and puts his hand on my lower back as we walk to the elevator. i see Daniel glance at Jason's hand. i feel uncomfortable. yes, Daniel is handsome. yes, if i was single i would have probably been all up in there but i'm not single. my husband is literally right next to him and he is not hiding the fact that he's checking me out. it's disrespectful and rude. 

somehow i ended up being in between them in the elevator. i wanted so desperately to go to Jason's other side to be away from Daniel's stares. But i don't want to make it look obvious. Jason needs to get along with Daniel for the sake of the company and his job. I don't want to ruin it for him. i clear my throat trying to break the awkward silence. "what do you think of the company so far?" i ask looking up at Daniel. he shrugs "it's nice, the people here are very friendly" 

i nod in agreement. "you work here as well?" Daniel asks me. i shake my head "no i'm just helping out Jason's Assistant" he nods "ah" i glance at Jason. he was side eyeing me. i lick my lips and look down at my feet. taking it as a sign to stop talking "what exactly do you hope to gain here?" Jason asks with a serious face. Daniel chuckles "so serious. i'm simply here to just help out. Make the company look good" 

Jason doesn't respond. the elevator dings. i was the first one to get out. i walk away from Jason and Daniel and quickly make myself to Samantha's office. my back is burning from the stares i'm getting from the both of them. i go into the office without knocking and close the door behind me. hearing them walk to Jason's office. i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding. i turn around to see Samantha looking at me confused. "are you okay?" she asked. i sigh "the new co-ceo is here" 

she gasps "oh yeah! i heard he's extremely hot. is it true?" i nod "yes it is" she nods in approval. i sit on the chair across from her. i look at Samantha's appearance. she was wearing a black pencil skirt and a white button down blouse. her blonde hair was in a low neat ponytail, her make up light. her long acrylic pink nails are gone and she now has a simple white manicure. i gasp "wow Samantha you look so good!" she blushes "thank you" 

"i did so good" i tease. she laughs. she hands me the papers she's been working on. "i'm supposed to give this to Mr. Rodriquez today but can you look over it and make sure everything's good?"i nod "of course" i grab the papers from her and start to look through it. i nod with every paper "it's really good Sam" 

she smiles grabbing the paper from my hand. "okay good" she stands up from her chair and starts walking to the door but she stops midway and turns back to me. "can you come with me? i'm a little nervous. it's my first time actually handing in something to him" i sigh not wanting to go but i stand up anyway. "lets go"