Chapter 11

"Ray knight? who is that?" Mike asks. "her celebrity crush" Jason says. i shake my head "no not anymore! but he's a family man and he's going through a lot right now and most likely he's gonna be alone for thanksgiving so why not" 

Jason raises his eyebrow "what do you know that i don't?" i sigh "it's not my place to say but i know you guys won't tell him i told you, his wife left him. it's only him and his son" Diane gasps "aw poor guy" "wait why she left him?" Jason asks. i shrug "no idea, my guess though is she's cheating" 

"ugh i hate cheaters" diane says. i nod in agreegment. Mike pulls out his phone "thanksgiving is in 2 months." "by then imma have a little bump but i think i can hide it until then" Diane says. i stand up excited "so? thanksgivings with the knights?" 

"we have to see if Ray even wants us to join or wants to join us." Jason says. i nod "leave it to me i will ask him" "does that mean you're gonna come with me to work tomorrow?" jason asks smiling. i nod. "but don't worry i'll leave as soon as i'm done so you won't have to fight Mr. cooper" 

"pause who's Mr. cooper?" Diane asks, her and mike are holding hands. so cute! "Mr. pooper is this new guy the board put as the second in command" Jason says annoyed. mike laughs "Mr. pooper i like that" 

we stayed talking and laughing together for a couple more hours. But diane started to feel sick so Mike took her home. Now i'm laying in bed while Jason talks to Elena on the phone in the living room. i could be nosey and ease drop but i don't feel like getting up. 

Jason's P.O.V

"what happened El?" i ask softly to her. i hear her sniff "i'm not mad at you El, i just want to make sure you're okay" "i'm sorry i hurt mike Jason. it was never my intention. But....i just couldn't do it anymore. i loved diane but she loved him" "she loves the both of you Elena" "no i know i just....i don't know i just couldn't take it anymore."  

"Diane said you met someone is that true?" she sighs "yeah." "what did he have that Mike didn't?" "nothing! Mike is perfect! there was nothing wrong with mike! i made a big mistake. not having them in my life is horrible." "but then why?" i ask. "i don't know Jason...i guess i just wanted to be alone. i wanted to wake up by myself" "i knew you had commitment issues but i thought it went away when you got with diane" 

"so did i! but then she told us she was pregnant and that really set me off. having a baby i never wanted that. i never wanted kids. that's what i loved so much about being with Diane, her or me getting pregnant would have never happened."  "but then you got with mike--" "then we got with mike and that all changed. i was in it for the sex jason. i know that makes me sound like a bitch but it's true. sex with both genders was fucking amazing! 

the attraction i had for Mike and the love i shared with diane, when it collided it was mine blowing." she moans at the memory which makes me glare at my phone in disgust "um ew" she laughs "sorry sorry" "so you wouldn't go back to them?" she sighs "no...i can't. the sex was amazing but i can't hurt them or myself only because of my vagina" 

i nod "i understand...i just want you to know that i'm still here for you. you cheated on my best friend not me" i tease. she chuckles "that's so fucked up" we both laugh. "do me a favor please? see a therapist" She laughs "leave me alone you ass" we laugh again. "i gotta go but take care El, and don't lose touch" i warn her. "you as well, thank you for calling me and still being my friend" i smile "Always" 

----

i walk into our room to see my sexy wife laying on her stomach with her feet in the air as she scrolls on her phone. "how was it?" she asks without looking at me. "good, she really does feel bad" i say while kissing the back of her thighs. she giggles "that tickles" i smile while i pull down her pajama shorts "Jason" she moans. "i made a promise" 

i kiss her naked butt cheek biting it softly. i pull down her shorts and pantie completely off her. i kiss her butt again but this time i start to play with her from the back. "hmm" she moans. she goes on her knees lifting her butt a little so i can have better access. 

i grab her waist and turn her around so she's on her back. she giggles i smirk. i kiss the top of her triangle and then start to lick her. she moans gripping the sheets. i nibble at her clit teasing her. "is this what you wanted?" i ask her. she moans "yes" 

i stop licking her to see how she would react. she lifts her hips "why you stopped?" she pouted. i smirk "i wanted to see what you would do" she sucks her teeth "you promised" i chuckle "alright alright" i grab her thighs pulling her closer to me. she yelps at the sudden movement. 

i smirk as i start licking her again. sloppy this time licking every part of her sensitive area. she moans as i pay the most attention to her clit. she sits up so she can hold the top of my head "Jason please don't stop" 

i smirk at her words. the sex over the years have been great, Amazing, fantastic. but nothing will ever beat the moments where i please her with my tongue. her reactions to me. the way she responses, the way she moves as i eat her out. nothing will beat how good i make her feel with just my mouth. i love seeing her reactions, hearing her words. To know that i have been the only one who seen her this close makes it even more special. 

i've been with a lot of girls but she's the only one who made me feel like the king whenever i go down on her. Actually her and carmen are the only ones i gave head to. all my night stands and flings i never got this close to them. i didn't know them like that so i wouldn't dare. 

her moans start to get louder as she's about to reach her end. "don't stop don't stop" she moans. i grip her thighs licking her like if my life depended on it. her turls start to curl and i can feel her leg getting tense. "ugh" she moans as she climaxes. i continue licking even though she finished. 

she giggles pushing me away. "stop" i stop and smile at her. "ready for more"