Chapter 9

"just ignore them and put it in" she orders. i chuckle "i can't someone could walk in" she rolls her eyes and pushes me away "you do this to me all the time. you get me all hot and horny and then stop in the middle of it like if it's nothing" she fixes her dress and starts to make her way out my office "Lexie wait--" she turns around "No Jason i'm tired of you doing that, i'm going home" i pull my pants up as fast as i could so i can run after her.

"Samantha it was you, can you zip up my dress for me please" i hear her say. still trying to buckle my belt i go outside just to see Lexie walking to the elevator pressing the button furiously. i grab her arm "Lex--" "what Jason?!" i laugh "why are you so mad?" her eyes got wide "Are you kidding?! you've been neglecting my pleasure time all day. i'm tired of it Jason. i have needs! i'm may not have a penis to be suffering from blue balls but right now i'm suffering from blue balls!"

the elevator dings and she gets on. "Lexie i'm sorry, i thought someone was going to come in" "you're the boss Jason if someone was going to come in they would have knocked first, nobody knocked!" i go inside the elevator with her. she rolls her eyes "get away from me Jason" i shake my head and corner her pinning my body on hers. she sucks her teeth looking to the side as i press the stop button after she pressed the lobby. i put my hand over her head so i tower over her.

"Jason get off me" she demands. i smirk "you wanted me on you now you don't want me on you?" she rolls her eyes "why? you gonna do something about it?" i chuckle "maybe i will maybe i won't" she glares at me. i like seeing her mad at me because i know she can't be mad for long.
"i understand you have needs--" she shakes her head "no Jason i don't think you get it. I've been horny a lot and when i say a lot i mean A LOT. And when you play with me, make me feel good and then pull away i want to stab you! Don't start something you can't finish!"

"stop yelling at me i'm right here" i say amused. i know she's serious, i know she's extremely upset but i can't help but find all this amusing. "i think you're pregnant" she rolls her eyes "why do you think that" "your mood swings, your hornyness, attacking me for no reason could all be signs of pregnancy" She glares at me "what website are you on, those are not signs of pregnancy"

i nod "they could be" she shakes her head "they're not" i shrug "your boobs do feel more tender than they normally would" "i could be getting my period, can you get off me" i press my body more to hers. her chest on mine. "no" i smile. she rolls her eyes trying to hide her smile. "i need to have an orgasm Jason"

I nod "And i will give it to you...when we are home alone" she rolls her eyes "you are no fun. you used to be so fun when it came to fooling around." i sigh "what are you on about now" "you fingered me in the movie theaters where there was people around to see but you won't finish having sex with me when you think one person is outside the door." i laugh "that was completely different. it was dark there was no way anyone could have possibly saw" she nods "someone could have walked to the back or the lights could have came on by accident"

"my office is bright, what if it wasn't Samantha what if it was that prick Cooper" she shrugs "he wouldn't have seen nothing but you. my boobs weren't exposed and my ass could have easily been hidden but your penis would have been out for the world to see. i was fine you were not"

i put my hands on my hips "do you want me to fuck you right now?" "yes!" i look up seeing a camera behind a mirror. "there's a camera" i tell her. she sucks her teeth "oh my God Jason!" I put my hand up "what!" "do you think Christian Grey gave a crap about the cameras in the elevator when he was making out with Ana or feeling her up?!" i laugh "this isn't a movie shrimp this is real life, remember what happened with ray" 

"what Happened with Ray wasn't even that serious" i gasp "wasn't that serious?! he saw your vagina, he saw me giving you head he saw us fucking!" she shrugs "And?" i gasp covering my mouth with my hand "you like being watched" she laughs "what?" i gasp realizing the kind of person i married "you're a freak Lexie Moretti! you have a kink!" 

she raises her eyebrows in confusion "what are you talking about" i pull away from her so i can count with my fingers. "the movie theaters had people, My office had a camera, Samantha could have walked in *Dramatic gasp* you like being seen!" "What?!" she squeals. i nod pointing at her "you get off on the fact that people could walk in and see you!" 

she laughs harder "that's not why i told you to continue" "i mean i totally get it, you're hot. if we made an only Fans right now we will be rich" i tell her. she chuckles "i don't get off on people seeing me you weirdo. It's just, when i'm not done feeling good i don't want to stop no matter where we at or who's around" 

"what if your parents were around" i say. she flinches "that's a completely different thing!" i squint at her "is it Lexie Moretti? is it?" she nods "yes! And stop calling me that" i shrug "is it not your name?" she shakes her head "no my name is Lexie Rodriguez " i chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist "yes it is Lexie Rodriguez" i kiss her lips softly. "wanna start an only fans?" i tease. 

she puts her finger under her chin "how much money would we get?" i smirk "you really wanna start one with me?" she slaps my arm "no!..but if you want to make a home video?" i gasp"a sex tape for our eyes only?!" she nods "if you want" i shake my head "we need to have this conversation another time i have to get back to work" i'm trying to hide my excited voice at maybe making a sex tape. 

"if it happens can i show Diane?" she says in a serious tone so i really think she's going to be down with this. "Diane and Diane only, Mike cannot see. i don't want him seeing your body" she nods "of course." i press the stop button again so the elevator can go back to moving. she wraps her arms around my waist from behind "When you come home can you please give me an orgasm without stopping this time" 

i laugh putting my hands over hers. "yes shrimp i promise" she smiles "yay! And if you don't stay true to your promise i will make you suffer and trust me you don't want to see what i will have in store for you" she warns. i nod "i will stay true to my promise"