Part fourteen

Ragini was looking at DP, "let me guess your wife called you and complained about me and my loose tongue?"

DP nodded at her, his gaze shifted to Laksh, "she also said that you insulted Laksh in front of them all."

Ragini nodded, "yes, I did. Cause he deserved it."

Laksh frowns, "I deserved it?" He was surprised by her comment, "why did I deserved it?"

"Does it really matter, cause I can understand Ragini even without a reason you deserved it. After all you have done many crimes."

"Oh my dear Father, I'm not alone," just then he looked around and figured out, "oh Gosh you know what, we are the criminal squad. We did all a crime, purposely," pointing on Ragini and himself, "as well as without," pointing on DP.

Ragini and DP were looking at each other, "see, there is no reason to insult you, cause you insult yourself too."

Laksh nodded, "true that. I got you both."

"You were planning a party, why? Why all of a sudden you want this party to happen?" DP was looking at her, he has trusted her from the first day she had come with the picture, but she never told him about her plans to keep her own secrets.

"Well there is the woman, who gave me the pictures. Kaveri, the mother of Kavitha."

DP looked at them, "what?" He stood up in shock, "why didn't you told me that?"

Ragini calmed him, "Papa ji please calm down, I couldn't tell you cause I didn't know it before. I made a picture of her and later showed to Laksh, he identified her. I never known her name before as she mostly talked to Daadi Maa."

"Kaki Sa?" DP asked confused, "why is she doing this?"

Ragini shook her head, "I don't know, maybe because of the insult she had to face so often because of the Maheshwari clan."

"Again a point for Mrs. Lakshya Maheshwari."

DP and Ragini looked at him, "shut up!"

Laksh rolls his eyes, "fine I will sit there on the couch near the corner and remain silent."

Both glared at him, he placed his index finger on his lips and sat down on the couch without another noise.

"Ragini I'm very sorry for everything what had happened to you, even being humiliated by us, you worked against your grandmother to help me out. Kaveri is Someone I wouldn't have imagined to be behind it."

Ragini was looking down, "could it possible that you didn't just rejected Kavitha, but also insulted them?"

DP felt ashamed, "yes, you are right. This exactly what had happened. I have rejected and insulted them. I said that they had trapped Sanskaar in a fake love to get to our property. Sanskaar thought I'm against his love, but when I can say yes to my son, Laksh choice, then Sanskaar is no less. But he didn't wanted to listen to me and left the house with her. I never thrown him out, but I rejected her for a reason, she faked it."

Laksh looked at his father, "well I can understand Daadi Maa and Kaveri. Even I got insulted often by him and emotionally blackmailed by them. Be it mom or him, they never let me do what I actually wanted to do. Well now it's done we can't change the past, but the future is in our hands, we should think for our next plan wisely. On top Sanskaar wants me to get your signature on the papers."

"Papers? No, Ragini is not going to sign on any papers. Nothing what Sanskaar made can be good."

"We know Papa, but you don't worry about anything your job to obey on her orders and feel guilty at the same time maintain a fake face in front of the others. So no one get suspicious on us." Laksh finally said something they could work with.

"Yes, you don't worry. We will plan the Party and the rest will be handled there, cause the party is the key of every answer we are seeking for, let's go Laksh."

RagLak left the cabin of Laksh office room, as Ragini still keeps DP's office as her office.

"So Malkin today you truly are the boss, now tell me what should I do now?"

"Just follow my order, call the caterer for this weekend, I want them all to work till their limits. I don't care about their time or health cause they are healthy and on fire. Swara said she will ruin me, I will ruin her!"

She is on fire too, well not my problem. I'll do as she said and then give her some pleasuring moments.

Laksh slowly comes closer, "do we want to talk about the plan on the party or just wanna keep it as a secret?"

"Well there are too many spies in this world, but I know you aren't one of them. But let's keep this aside and listen to what I say you now."

He was facing her closely, "oh yes, I am listening to you. Tell me what should I do for you?" Thinking of some dirty stuff...

"I'm hungry get me breakfast and some hot coffee, not any coffee I want it from the coffee shop of the xyz road."

"What?!" He was shocked, but couldn't disagree to her, "and then?"

Ragini shook her head, "organise the party with the rest of them, about the papers I think we can get the whole climax done at once."

"At once, you mean expose them all, but then what about Dad? I know he isn't neither was there best, but if we expose then he too will be dragged into it."

Ragini hold his hand, "I will handle this too. Do you trust me?"

Laksh was kneeling down in front of her, "in this whole mess you are the only one I can really trust and count on. You are the most amazing woman I have ever known, if you say you will handle it, then I know you will do it."

He cups her face and sealed her lips, then he left to get her breakfast and coffee.

____