Chapter two (✔️)

Hi

Ragini was looking at him, "We will drive together," her gaze was fixed on Laksh, a cold shudder rundown his spine. What the hell! Laksh didn't liked the idea, he doesn't want to be surrounded 24/7 by Ragini, "Is it necessary Malkin? I mean, can't you rule over here and spare me at the company?" He said looking at her.

Ragini looked at him, "Malkin! You know the meaning of it? Owner, I owe you and the property. I should know what is going on in my company."

Laksh fumes, in his anger he broke the glass in his hand. Ragini shocks, "Laksh!" She shouts his name and stood up, "Have you lost your mind, what is this?" The concern and fear in her eyes were genuine.

Laksh stood up, "Nothing happened, I'm leaving." He lefts the house, but Ragini follows him.

Laksh heard her heels, he turns and glares at her with hate, "Ragini don't follow me," he was warning her, but she didn't mind it.

"Laksh I said to follow my order or I will be the worst person in this world. Don't forget, you have made me like this, can't you see the pain in my eyes I'm going through? Why are you blending it off, what is my crime? That I love you? I thought to show you more of my skills that I'm more than just a traditional girl, but there is no chance you gonna listen to me. I have to make you understand it. My way."

The car come, Laksh opens the door and Ragini sat in it, closing the car door. Laksh fumes, "What the hell?"

Ragini rolls down the window, she gave him a glimpse of her eyes, "Laksh I can't bear the hate in your eyes, you will drive with the other's, we will meet at the office. Driver start the car!" An order from the Malkin, Laksh was just looking at her eyes.

 Driver start the car!" An order from the Malkin, Laksh was just looking at her eyes

"I can't see this hate anymore. I hope my love will change your view on me." The driver drove her to the company.

Laksh was waiting for the other's to drive with them, DP come out and saw his son, "Laksh?"

Laksh looked at him, "Haan Papa, what happen?"

RP, Adarsh and Sanskaar come too, "You still here, we thought you left with Ragini?"

Laksh shook his head, "No, she spared me. Who is gonna drive?" He asked and RP took the car key, "I will, come."

They were in one car, RP was driving while DP was sitting at the passengers seat and the three brother's at the backseats.

Adarsh shook his head in disbelief, "I could never imagine, Ragini would sloop so low. What is wrong with her?" He was saying it loudly to make everyone aware of his thoughts.

Laksh was looking out of the window, he heard it, but ignored it well. Ragini hasn't hurt him, she hurt me. Why is he behaving like a good person wasn't it he having an affair with another woman. And wasn't it Ragini keeping this secret for him. Wah Bhai you aren't better than her, at least she isn't stabbing anymore from the back, she does it openly into the front.