Chapter three (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Sanskaar bad behaviour toward Ragini, Laksh way of understanding, Ragini's self confidence.

Laksh was stunned, Ragini was in a towel holding his hand and asking him to join her under the shower.

Laksh shook his head, "Ragini, I don't want to join you. There is no desire for it." He was calm and stern in his decision.

Ragini saw his hate through his eyes, "Laksh it's an order, you have to come with me or else I will show your family the hell, they haven't seen the real me!" She come closer and stroke his cheek.

Laksh was looking at her, "Ragini is there more to show, what do you want from us?" He removes her hand from his cheek and releases his other hand from her grip.

Ragini was looking at him, "What I want?" This was something no one had asked ever before, she walks to his side back facing him, her head was leaning on his shoulder, "I want you all to trust me."

Laksh was looking at her, waiting for her speech, but Ragini didn't moved from there. He felt a wetness on his shoulder, Ragini was silently crying.

"Ragini wear some clothes or take your shower." He said in stern tone, but Ragini didn't listen to him, she moves to his back.

"Laksh I want to be loved, no one has loved me before. I know you all think I'm the real culprit, but that's not true." Her hands were moving on his back, intertwined on his chest.

"It wasn't my fault, my father come with my grandparents, showing me a picture of you."

Her head was resting on his back, she can't face him, she was scared of his hate.

"I have been told 'this is Laksh your future husband' I started to dream of you, I started to have a future with you, but look at the destiny."

She sniffs loudly, her tears weren't stopping.

"You met my stepsister, the love symbol of my father and his love, where I am in their family?"

She had closed her eyes, her brow was on Laksh back, he let her speak her heart out.

"You know I have never tried to be someone else, why should I? Ain't I perfect the way I am, I was...?

Everyone wanted to form me, never ever someone let me be myself, there was always something other's were better in. I was okay with that.

You know I was even okay with your love confession towards Swara, but I wasn't okay with the fact, that you used me for your brother, who come into our life's to destroy it!"

Ragini's hands were hanging on the sides only her cheek was leaning on his back,

"You have no idea Laksh, I have always craved for love, but that was something destiny hasn't written for me, I never received the love of my mother, who died in an accident. Because she got to know about my father's love affair.

I never received the love of my father, it was never mine always divided between Swara and Shamistra. I was just the daughter of the woman he had to marry, if Daadi had let him marry Shamistra, then I won't be here today and all would be happy, because I would never excite."

She wipes her tears away, she turned to her back, both were standing back to back with each other.

"You know Laksh I'm not talkative with strangers, how could I know how you are, when you come into my life? I have tried to open up myself, but I never get the chance as you already gave the place in your heart to Swara, who has never loved you. But I could die for you."