Part sixteen

"It's party time!" Ragini shouted through the hall of the Mansion, "I hope all the arrangements are done and there won't be any unwanted surprises?" She was glaring at Laksh with an evil glare that a cold shudder rundown his spine.

Laksh took a deep breath, "Oh Malkin stop commanding me around, when I said all is done then all is done. I don't need to prove myself in front of you, as you are not worth it."

"Says the one who has lost everything and who is responsible for all this."

They all looked at the main door, Parvati Gadodia the grandmother of Ragini was standing there, "you are the worthless man, you have rejected and misused my Laado, as if it wasn't enough your brother-Cousine manipulated her to evil."

Laksh made a fist in anger. What the fucking hell did she tried, when they got the evidence against Papa. She did used Ragini for her Revenge Plan, but my Wife is far better than the rest of this family. He calmed down seeing Ragini's angry face, so my Wife is having the same through like me. Isn't great to know what your soulmate is thinking about.

"Daadi Maa, what are you doing here?"

"Laado I will take care that they won't play a game against us!"

"Us?"

"I mean against you, you are the Malkin and knows the best how to treat them. But I don't trust him," she points on Laksh, "he has once tried to kill you and he had successfully kidnapped you, I won't anything happen to you."

Ragini nodded, "I know, I have to leave now, I have a very important meeting, SLAVE!"

Laksh looked at her, "What?!"

"See you know where you belong to, now make everything ready and haan make sure nothing should be lacking in luxury or whatsoever to show off what I have!"

A turn toward the door which could make him faint the very next moment, but he controlled about his emotions. Wife is too hot and angry to handle.

Sanskaar made a fist in anger. Damn it, now will I get rid of her?

"Slave? My granddaughter knows how to make you feel worthless."

Laksh rolls his eyes. I'm going to be her slave for the rest of my life willingly, but you will be executed from our lives I will make sure of it.

"If you don't mind, we have to make the remaining arrangements, Laksh I need you here."

Sanskaar went ahead and Laksh followed him.

"Wait Sanskaar, where are we going?"

"Basement there are a few chairs we need to get up here."

I'm sure he is going to tell me something about his plan.

Swara was looking at them. Why isn't he considering me into his plans? Gosh this man will fail for sure.

Ragini was in the office, DP was there already waiting for her, "are you sure you want to do this?"

Ragini nodded, "yes, there is no other way and I don't care about the output, I will do it completely the way I feel is right."

"Okay, as you wish I won't interfere in it."

Ragini left the office, while DP returned home.

"Jiji this girl I'm back is aching and my head is spinning I need to rest." Sujata was cursing Ragini in her inner mind for her behaviour.

It was late in the night and the whole house was decorated in a beautiful way.

Uff wife where are you? The people are waiting for the Malkin entry. Laksh was continuously checking his watch, seems like she wants to make it grant she has been very silent these days about the party, although I shared everything with her she still kept some secrets from me. Well either she doesn't trust me [Understandable, right?] why I not, I mean I can be double spy... Oh yes haha. A smile appeared on his face.