Chapter seven (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RagLak fake anger and hate. RagLak love moments.

Ragini woke up in the morning as the first, Laksh was still sleeping and she was covering her body. I'm the Malkin of your heart... 😍.

Ragini was sitting on his lap, back facing him, he had made her feel comfortable with him, she had turned her face and saw his sleeping face. The sun rays were disturbing his peaceful sleep. Ragini turns completely with her body towards him, she bend down and lies to the window side, becoming his shield. She was back facing him feeling the sun rays on her face.

Laksh places his hand on her shoulder his hand moves and pulls her close, he hides his face in her long and thick dark hairs.

"Laksh..., no please," she struggles to get out of his grip, but the more she tries the more he hugs and pulls her close.

"Malkin this is not fair, you own my heart can't I own you for a moment?" He starts to kiss her, as if the night wasn't enough. He literally seduced her by his cheesy talks.

She turns to him and he was smiling at her, "How is my wife?" He was looking at her angry face.

Laksh loses the grip on her, he stood up and was about to leave, "Where are you going without me? You are my servant you should remember it. You are my Slave." She was on fire.

Laksh turns to her, "Slave? Okay what do you want me to do?" He comes on the bed and nears her, he lifts the duvet having the full view on her perfect shaped body, "by the way, you know you will get everything for free. There is no order need. Just ask for it and I will be ready."

"Chi," she hits him playfully and kisses his lips, both were in a smooch, when someone knocked on their door.

Laksh pouts, "Yes?!" He was so pissed about the disturbance, that he could hear their frustration.

"Jiji this girl is ruining our son, my Lakshya, who once was the happy lucky has become a stone, he doesn't even remember to smile." Sujata was looking at AP, "Haan Sujata this Ragini has ruined everything, how could I made this mistake."

Ragini felt bad, she turns away, but Laksh pulls her close, "Shh no tears." He whispers and kisses her cheek, "the time will come and heal all the wounds. They will understand and even will ask for forgiveness, and if not we won't stay here." He holds her tight.

"Maa I'm coming, you go."

He was holding his wife tightly in his arms, she had lowered her head, but he didn't gave her the moment to feel weak, "Ragini you have two ears one to hear and one to throw it out, here only listen to that and keep it in your heart."

Ragini was close to his chest near his heart hearing the heartbeat of him. She holds him tight and smiled.

Laksh was downstairs as Ragini was taking time to get ready, he started with the breakfast with the family.

"Jiji at least we can have a peaceful breakfast today, otherwise she starts with her commands, do this or do that... uff irking my ears." Sujata kept eating and Laksh was looking at her. Your words are irking me, just wait and let the true come out, then you will all regret.

Ragini come downstairs, the sound of her heels were to hear to everyone, Laksh gaze shifted and the jaw of him nearly reached the ground. What the fuck I did? Nothing, then why is she punishing me with that outfit.