Chapter nine (✔️)

Hi

****For a special person Shivika happy birthday 🥳.

Happy birthday to you, stay happy and blessed. Success and healthiness will always accompany you. You are one of the most talented writers I have met on watty 😘 keep rocking!

In addition I want to make this also as a dedication to Charaju Kasam se you are the one, who always reads Sukor and RagLak almost every story of mine THANK YOU ❤️***

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Recap: Laksh met his Lawyer friend with the papers of Sanskaar. The papers are transferring the power of authority to Sanskaar, which will be of no use as Ragini isn't the owner. The mysterious woman.

Laksh and Ragini were waiting for Daadi and the mysterious woman, who has given Ragini the possibility to blackmail DP.

Laksh was nibbling on her lower lip, she was enjoying it, when they heard a sound of heels.

Ragini broke the kiss, "you wait here." She whispers into his ear and Laksh silently nods on her request.

Daadi was calling Ragini, "this girl has called us here and is missing. Has she forgot the time?"

Ragini pouts. As if she is the most punctual woman on earth. How many times I had to wake her in the past in Baadi. I prepared the food, took care over the household and was even ready to sacrificed my love for Swara, but no one cared for me once.

"Daadi Maa please stop calling me, I'm here." They looked at the dark shape of a woman, coming out from the bushes.

Laksh was nervous. Oh Gosh I hope all will went finely. I can't lose her after gaining her. Why do I have a bad feeling. Damn it, I can't see the face of the mysterious woman.

Ragini had her mobile phone in her hand, she switched on the flashlight of it, to have a better view. She hold the mobile phone up and blended into their eyes.

"Laado please put it down or switch it off. It's me your Daadi and Kaveri ji." Her Daadi gave her the name and Laksh felt into a deep thought.

What Kaveri ji, damn it, where did I heard the name before it sounds so familiar to me. If I only could see her face. Shit I forgot to tell her to take a picture or something to recognise her.

Ragini was looking at them, "Daadi Maa, thank you for coming with Kaveri ji." She was cold and talked with anger and attitude.

Daadi was happy. Finally my Laado is showing that guy Lakshya, who she is. I have made her.

Laksh was angry. My Ragini only become this weak because of you Daadi Maa. You have misused your position and mislead her, not only this, but because of your stubbornness you have created the biggest mess in their life's. You did only one thing good, you insisted that Shekhar uncle should marry with Janki Maa, that is why Ragini come on this world. But after this, you have made it more worst. You could have saved more than one life, but no it was against your pride. Your pride my foot.

Ragini looked at Kaveri, "listen I'm not getting it. Why are you helping me?" Ragini was direct on point and that was a direct hit to Kaveri.