Chapter eleven

Recap: RagLak got to know about Kaveri, she is the mother of Kavitha.

Sanskaar was in his room, he was looking out of the window. Soon I will be the owner of the property, then I will make you all pay for your deeds. DP you refused it to let me marry Kavitha, she was my love and now she is gone.

Swara switched on the light, she saw Sanskaar lost in his thoughts. Uff this guy, when will he start to talk to me. I can't help him, when he won't let me a part of his plan. I know he is planning something. She stood up as he didn't react on the light. Swara walked to him and stand next to him.

"Sanskaar, what is wrong with you? Come it's very late I want to sleep." She hold his hand and was dragging him to the bed.

Sanskaar jerked her hand away, "leave me alone!" He said glaring at her and she looked at him with narrowed brows, "why? Why do you want me to leave you? I come back because I thought you need my help to fight against Ragini. She is now the Malkin, but you are keeping me away of everything. I'm your wife you should involve me in it, so I can help you."

Sanskaar looked at her, with a smirk, "you want to help me?" He said sarcastically, "you couldn't beat your own sister. Just look at her and look at you. I found a player who can play against me. But she is forgetting one thing."

Swara narrows, "what are you saying?" She was glaring at him, "you know, how she blackmailed everyone and tortured them. I tried my level best to make feel low and unwanted. Because of me Mom and Baari Maa are talking rudely to her. No one is giving a damn on her. Don't forget I'm doing this all." She pushes him, but he didn't mind it.

"Yes, but you are only following my instructions, there was nothing coming from your own, why? Have you lost your self confidence after Ragini cleared her way to become Laksh wife." Sanskaar said and Swara shook her head, "Sanskaar I don't mind it. I know what she did and why she did this, but I don't care about Laksh anymore, I care about you." She said determined to make him explain that she is ready to move on in her life.

Ragini was looking at Laksh, "Come and sleep." She was holding her hands up and calling him with her hands.

Laksh smiles, he changed his clothes and switched off the lights, well changing clothes only means he took them off. He was laying next to her naked, but Ragini stayed in her clothes, she comes over him and kisses him passionately.

Laksh was holding her tightly, "Ragini..." he said in between the kiss, "I need to know something..." Ragini just kisses him and didn't let him finish his talk.

Swara wasn't believing him, "Sanskaar do you want me here or not?" Her eyes were filled with tears, he had no answer for her.

"Swara you are legally my wife, of course you will stay." Sanskaar placed his hand around her shoulder, "you are right, it's quite late and we should sleep." He didn't let her talk and dragged her to the bed.

Swara was staring at him, but he didn't gave her much attention, he turned with his body and was now back facing her. Damn it Ragini, I tried to ruin Laksh life, but you always come between and saved him. It all started, when you become his wife. I can't believe it that you really tried to kill your own sister, well step sister. If I can't accept Laksh as my cousin brother than who is Swara to you, we aren't that different.

Ragini broke the kiss, she looked at him with a pout, "What happened Laksh? Why you stopped the smooch?" She was looking at him with a puppy eyes and chubby lips, which were calling him.

Laksh was lost for a moment, but then he shook his head looking at her, "you have to tell me one thing it's important for me to know."

Ragini was looking at him, "say, I will try to answer your question honestly." She was playing with his chest muscles and he felt like an object of her desire.

"Ragini please stop this! Please concentrate not stiff me." He rolls over her and hold her hands tightly in his, he has learnt about her and knows how much she can influent him with her innocent yet strong personality.

"Ragini when you become my wife, you have tried to kill Swara, is this true yes or no?!"

Ragini frowns, "yes, it is true. I love you and I loved you and I will keep loving you. There is no one who can come between us and whoever tries it I will finish him or her."

Laksh nods with a big smile on his face, "possessive / obsessive or love? What would you call yourself?"

Ragini shows him her power and rolled over him, "I'm everything! I love you! I'm obsessed with you and possessive about you!"

Laksh was having a huge smile 😃 "really you are the best Malkin, now listen to the next main question."

Ragini was sitting on his stomach, "say!" She was again playing naughtily with his chest, he was feeling a sizzling inside his chest, "Ragini, when Swara and Sanskaar tried to trap you and you trapped them, did you really wanted Swara to marry Sanskaar?" He looked at her and she nodded, "yes, you know raaste ka kanta hathgaya {I wanted her to be out of my way}!"

Laksh nods, "but later on, you got kidnapped by me, why you stayed? Why pretend to be mad? Why you act as if you have lost your memory and why you act to help me in gaining Swara back?"

Ragini was silently looking at him....
____

So guys my warning is clear!