Chapter eight (✔️)

Hi

Recap: RagLak strong bound, DP warned everyone not to go against Ragini. Laksh wants to meet the mystery woman.

Laksh kisses Ragini's neck, he was giving her wet kisses making her moan noiseless. As soon as he starts to bite her, she hisses and made him understand to stop, as she won't control it any further.

Laksh smiles, "Malkin!"

Ragini adjusted the dress and covers her upper body again, Laksh too closed his buttons of his shirt.

"Say my hubby!" He pulls her close and shook his head, "What?" She asked him and he kisses her nose tip.

"When I say Malkin you can call me Servant, by the way my services are always free for you." He tips on her cleavage and she hit his finger away.

Ragini stood up from his lap, "you know Laksh, you should go and asked about the papers. I will handle it here."

Laksh didn't liked the thought to leave her alone, but there was the fire in her eyes, he smiles, "but Ragini only on one condition."

Ragini confuses, "which?" She asked.

Laksh stood up from her seat, "I will come with the lunch and feed you, afterwards I will go to check the papers. You better listen to me, you might be the Malkin on papers," he was coming closer, while she was moving backwards, she hits her back with the wall and he pins her, "I'm the Boss in bed." He kisses her lips and she melts.

"I want Samosa and Aloo bun kebab as well as chana chaat {chickpeas salat}." She said and Laksh left.

He cleans his lips and was smirking. My wife I will give you spicy food. No no, I have to share the food. Uhm then?

He didn't looked out and was stopped by Sanskaar, "Lucky?!"

Laksh looked at him, "oh Bhai what happened Saala manhoos pura mood kharab kar diya {you bloody ass you ruined my mood completely}"

Sanskaar smiles, "lucky the papers, the lawyer was here then why you sent him away?" He was glaring at him waiting for an answer.

Laksh smiles, "Bhai this Malkin has a sharpe mind. She doesn't trust you or me, now she is sending me to buy food. Think I'm the son of DP Maheshwari and become a Servant of my (un)wanted Wife." He shook his head and left.

Sanskaar fumes. Damn it, looks like Laksh can't do anything against her and Baare Papa has forbidden us to go against her, but I want this property there is no way to stop me. I will get it by hook or crock.

He was going to meet Ragini, she was checking the account papers. She found the same accounts again, this time she saved the file in her USB device. She was checking the accounts from the time Sanskaar returned, before that she looked more in the past, but there wasn't any confusion in the accounts.

Sanskaar was about to enter the cabin of Ragini, but he couldn't Laksh had locked the door from outside, just then Ragini noticed it.

"Try as much as you want, but you won't be able to enter this cabin. My Husband cares for me more than you think." Ragini smiles and continues with her research on the accounts without having any fear.

Sanskaar fumes, "what the hell!" He knocks on the door, but Ragini ignores it, putting earphones on, she listened to music, after awhile Sanskaar left as the staff members were gossiping about him.

In the meantime Laksh returns and entered the cabin with the food, "Malkin food!" Ragini stood up, she went to the small couch corner and Laksh sat next to her, she glares at him, "wash your hands, now!" She pushes him.

Laksh vanished and Ragini served the food, her mouth was watering and she tries to resist not to eat without him, but her stomach was growling. Laksh smiles looking at her, how she was eating the food not wasting any time. He kisses her forehead and left with the papers.

Ragini stood up with a filled mouth, "Ladghh?"

Laksh looked at her, "Wife first chew, then Malkin gulp it and then my Love talk."

Ragini blinks with her eyes, giving him a kiss on his cheek, she bid bye to him. Laksh smiles and left.

Ragini was beyond happiness. Now truly I love all the words, as I'm the owner of your heart, the love of your life, your one and only wife.
Same thought was going on in Laksh mind.

Laksh met his friend, who is a lawyer, "Laksh these are transfer papers for the power of authority. Good you didn't signed on them, they are named on Sanskaar Ramprasad Maheshwari and not on your father."

Laksh fumes, "I knew it, there is something going on and I will find it out. May I ask you one question?"

His friend nods, "sure ask me."

Laksh took a deep breath, "I guess my wife isn't the owner of Maheshwari property. I mean she is behaving like the owner, but I guess she never submitted the property papers."

His friend checked on it, "Laksh you are right, according to the law. Your father is still the owner of all the properties. Why?"

Laksh smirks, "it means if Ragini will sign on these papers nothing will be transferred to Sanskaar as she isn't the owner?" He asked again just to get the confirmation.

His friend nods, "Yes, the signatures or better say these papers are baseless."

Laksh stood up, "great. Now we have something to trap him, thanks man." They shook hands and Laksh left.

Ragini wrote Laksh a message to meet her near Baadi, there is a park where they will meet Daadi and the mysterious woman. Laksh was happy finally they were coming closer to their goal.

Enough Ragini you have fought alone, now we will do it together and that too with my plan.

He reached the park and was waiting for Ragini, she too come soon.

Laksh saw her tensed face, "Ragini?" He rushes to her, "what happen?"

Ragini shook her head, "nothing Laksh, it was Sanskaar I think he followed me, but I confuses him and come to you."

She places her hands around his neck, Laksh pulls her close and sealed her lips. A kiss while they were waiting for Daadi and the woman.

____

Please comment and vote