Chapter four (✔️)

Hi

Recap: Ragini spoke her heart out, finally Laksh got to know about the whole truth. He accept her as his wife.

Ragini was shivering, she couldn't believe her ears, "La..." the voice was stucked in her throat not a single tone come out.

Laksh comes closer, he had placed his hands on her face, his thumbs were softly touching her cheeks, wiping the tears away, "Haan Ragini you are My Wife not My Malkin!"

Ragini's eyes were filled with tears, the more he come closer the more she was shivering, his hands were warm, but also rough. She didn't mind it, she just wanted to be his wife and today he called her 'Wife'.

Ragini hugs him tightly, she clutches her hands on his shirt, hiding her face on his chest, teardrops were wetting his chest, but he didn't mind it. He hugged her back, making her feel comfortable, he rested his chin on her head, "Ragini what had happened back in the office?"

Ragini pushes him and rushed to the washroom, Laksh couldn't understand it, but he follows her.

Ragini was under the shower rubbing the shoulder again and again.

Laksh made a fist, "Ragini you have to tell me!" He was determined and come closer to her, she shook her head whimpering to herself.

Laksh shook his head, "Okay so you don't trust me to share your pain with me, then let me go to find out more. Maybe Sanskaar is more talkative than you." He left without waiting for her protest or reaction.

Ragini kept crying knowing that Sanskaar will fill Laksh ears with lies, she knows he won't believe her, but his brother. It was easy for him to forgive him, but it took him so long to forgive her.

Laksh come out of the room, he was searching for Sanskaar, when he bumped into someone. "Uff can't you see!" He shouts what frighten the other one.

Laksh saw her, "Swara, are you back?"

Swara nods, "Yes, where were you going blindly?" She was waiting for his reply.

Laksh looked around, "My brother where is he? I need to talk to him, now!"

Swara nods, "Okay come with me, he is in the garden." She went ahead and Laksh follows her.

Laksh mind was working. Ragini said she didn't sent her away and now she is back. What is going on her, Ragini was with me 24/7 so again she said the truth. Sanskaar why do I believe, you have more to hide than you show.

Sanskaar saw Swara with Laksh coming, "Lucky mere Bhai, how are you?"

Laksh come near him, "Bhai you know why I am here."

Sanskaar shook his head, "No Lucky, tell me why?"

Laksh turns his face, "What had happened in the office?"

Swara come between them, "Asked your wife, who tried to hit on my husband. Chi she has no shame and is ready to cross all the limits."

Laksh was looking at Sanskaar in anger, he made a fist, "Oh so Ragini tried to land on you, but you rejected her?"

Sanskaar nods, "Haan she called me into her cabin and starts to come closer to me. I was shocked and tried to stay away from her, but she didn't listen to me, but then the door opens she saw you and changed herself completely as if nothing had happened."

Swara hold Sanskaar, "You know Laksh, Sanskaar called me and I immediately come back, I forgot our dispute and come to his help, how dare she!"

Laksh was looking at the Drama company in front of him, "Okay I understand that you," pointing on Swara, "never left because of Ragini." He looks at Sanskaar, "Ragini tried to hit on you, being crazy about me?" His Finger points to himself, "Wow how wrong I was with her."