Epilogue

It was a sunny day, filled with little happiness and success.

"Ahh...." a sigh of relief, "I love it to sleep under the bright sky, no clouds or any shadow. Just the heat of the sun and the beautiful view."

"Ahh... so true."

Laksh smiles resting his head under his arms, "I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"I love you too!"

"What is going on here?"

The trio felt the sudden change, the sun rays were blocked and a shadow of a woman was covering them.

"Oh Malkin, you are disturbing us, am I RIGHT?"

Ragini looked at him with crossed arms and a widely opened mouth.

"Mom close your mouth or else bees will fly in," the girl stood up and placed her palm under her mother's chin, "close."

Ragini's face expression changed from shocked to anger.

Laksh grabbed her from the back, "dare you to touch my baby!"

They could witness how her nostrils were moving.

"Maa don't be angry," a little hug with so much love melted her heart in seconds, "I love you Mummy!" She pursed her lips for a kiss and Ragini bend down to her.

Laksh huffs, "she isn't anymore one of us."

"Yeah!"

Laksh stood up, "I'm taking my girl inside you take yours, huh! Come Jaanu!"

The real Jaanu frowns, "how did you called her Jaanu? I'm Jaanu, it is a short form of my Name Jaanan! She is Rashi!"

Rashi shows her tongue, "no one cares about your name, I'm daddy's girl and his favourite too."

"That's true, I won't lie about it."

The hug to Ragini broke, Jaanan run to Laksh and stopped him, "wait!"

"Ugh!" Rashi shook her head, "go to your Mummy whom you love so much."

Jaanan comes closer and Rashi moves backwards, being twins she could feel what her younger sister would do next.

"Maa Jaanu wants to hit me, but I'm older she doesn't respect me. I will definitely punch her back."

Laksh glares at Rashi, "dare you to touch my baby!" He picked her up and went inside the house.

Rashi runs behind him and punches his leg, "I hate you!"

Laksh glares at her, "no you love me."

Ragini was watching them, holding her belly with a smile. Hmm what say, are you ready to enter our weird family? I think I will keep yo as my little secret for little bit longer, I want a bond like them too. They are both crazy on your father, but when it comes to me they just show fake love...

Ragini took a deep breath, Laksh looked at her, "fine you both love each other I will go to my wife. She is the only one who truly loves me, only me! Her love isn't shared like yours."

"Wife I don't like them anymore, look how they are clinging on each other, mere se koi pyaar hi nhi karta hai {nobody loves me}."

Ragini shook her head in disbelief, "you always do this, can I know why?"

Laksh frowns, "I do what?"

Ragini rolls her eyes, "creating a fight between them and then making them against you."

Laksh smiles, "oh you noticed Haan?"

She just nodded to him silently.

"Well siblings love is important, I want them to support each other not like what we did or get through by our siblings."

Ragini blinks with her eyes several times, "I love you."

"Yes, I know. And don't worry I love you too. My number one is / was and will always be you," he kissed her lips and got to hear it.

"Yucks!"

Laksh looked at them, "that's how you both were made."

The two were holding hands and went inside the house.

It's been 5 years now since they left MM after that they have never turned back, but they have kept an eye on them

It's been 5 years now since they left MM after that they have never turned back, but they have kept an eye on them. Even though they don't trust them or have any feelings for them, they just wanted to be sure if everything is fine.

Adarsh and Pari have adopted a child, Sanskaar went under a therapy and reconcile with Swara, who let him suffer but agreed to him.

DP and AP doesn't interfere in anyone's life, can't say about Sujata cause she is mad like always, RP tries to control her, but she is as always out of control.

Uttara got married by her choice and is living her life abroad.

Laksh has started his own company with the help of Ragini, he has managed it and now they are having two beautiful daughters of the age of 3 and one coming.

"Laksh?"

Laksh looked at her, "say!"

"I'm pregnant! Damn it!"

Laksh frowns, "why Damn it?"

"I wanted to keep it as a secret."

"Why?"

"Because I want this baby love me more, not like them Papa's princess."

"Oh so it will be a Mama's boy?"

Ragini shrugs, "could be."

Laksh comes closer, "Okay Malkin of my heart. It's yours..., but you are mine. My Wife."

He kissed her and lived with her happily...

___

The end