Chapter seventeen

My book is dedicated to the regular readers and voters, everyone else I don't care likewise you don't

My book is dedicated to the regular readers and voters, everyone else I don't care likewise you don't. Just in case you forgot to vote the previous chapter you can still make it! And don't forget to vote here as well!!!!
_____________________________

Main event of the Party

Ragini looked at her, AP, those eyes were filed with hate, but she didn't cared about it anymore. It doesn't matter if you hate me, cause it's me, who has to forgive you.

Ragini turned her face away, she went to the crowd, the guests were waiting for her. Many were praising her and the decoration of the house. Also they were surprised by the fast work as it was a spontaneous invitation.

"Oh well this could only happen because of the servants, oh I'm sorry I meant the support of the family. It was all in short notice, but still they managed it and now they are taking full care of the guests."

"I'm pleased to see this much of effort for me."

The new voice gained the attention of everyone, especially Laksh as the guy was close to his wife.

"Ragini who is he?"

Ragini was calm and quiet, she didn't cared about him, as she wanted to focus on her aim.

"Well I would like to introduce you to my, oh I'm sorry, our new Partner, Mr. Karan Singh as many of you know a very well known business man, with a huge empire all over the world. With him as a new partner I'm sure the Maheshwari company will reach a new high."

Laksh made a fist, he didn't liked it to be ignored by her. I knew she was hiding something, but I can't believe that she was fooling me all the time. He went to the corner and looked at the scene from far.

Adarsh on the other side made a fist in anger too, he is my partner, I made it possible and now this Ragini took all the credit. I can't do anything cause she is holding up to the entire property, why Papa, why you had to give her everything for an useless son?

Sanskaar shook his head. Oh Ragini just a little bit more and you are finished. Do you really think anything like this will happen? I will ruin Maheshwari group and destroy them including you.