Seven💖

Mia was lying in bed. She had been off since she had killed her dad and people were beginning to notice. It was getting harder to keep it quiet.

Mia looked up as Leigh walked in. She smiled. "Hello my gorgeous sister. How you doing?" She asked.

"Why are you so cheerful?"

Leigh smiled. "I'm allowed to be happy aren't I? Dad has gone. And he can't hurt us anymore. That's down to you. And I'm grateful."

Mia sighed. She was beginning to feel guilty about what had happened. "I just wish I didn't have to live with this. It's in my head and I don't
Know how much more I can handle it," she admitted.

Leigh sat down next to her and took her hand. "It's going to be okay. I promise you."

***
Mia went to see Freddie. She saw him working in the garage. Freddie turned to her and smiled. "You okay babe?" He asked as he kissed her.

Mia nodded and smiled. She sighed. "I'm feeling a little bad about what happened. But at the end of the day, I know I did the right thing."

"Stop thinking about it. Mac is gone and no one even cares. He's a jackass and the whole village is better off without him," Freddie said as he looked into her eyes.

Mia shrugged. "I guess you're right. But I'm still worried about it. What if someone finds out and I go to jail?" She asked.

"You're not going to to jail. I'm not going to let you."

***
Mia was sitting in the pub with Leigh. She frowned when she saw her sister drinking orange juice. "What's going on?" she asked.

"Don't tell anyone. But I think I'm pregnant. I haven't taken a test yet. But I have to see the doctor. I'm not going to tell anyone yet," she said.

Mia smiled and nodded. "Congratulations! I'm guessing it's Warren's?"

"Yes. I haven't told him yet."

***
Mia didn't know what to do. She had gotten a note saying someone knew what she had done. She was terrified about it.

Freddie ran in. "What happened?" He asked as he looked at her.

"Someone knows what I did! They know I killed my father," Mia sobbed.

Freddie frowned. "What?! How do you know?"

Mia handed him the note. Freddie read the note and sighed. He looked at him. "It'll be okay. I promise you it will. They're trying to wind you up. To get to you."

"I don't know. I'm scared as hell and I don't know what to do. I could literally be called out for what I did. I could go to jail and I'm bricking it."

Freddie sighed. "It's going to be okay."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Mia didn't know. She felt like her head was going to explode.

***
Mia sat in bed and sighed. She had turned her phone off. Freddie was trying to talk to her. But it wasn't working. She didn't want to talk to anyone at all.

The door opened and Marnie walked in. She frowned. "What is wrong with you? You haven't been yourself lately."

"I'm okay mum. I promise. I'm just having a few off weeks. But I'll be okay soon."

But no one knew that this was just the beginning of Mia getting worse.