Fifteen💖

Mia wanted revenge on Sienna for getting Freddie arrested. She hated her and she wanted to make her pay for it.

That morning, she walked into the living room. Leigh was there with Warren. She smiled. "So. We need Sienna to pay. How do we do that?" She asked.

Leigh looked to her. "Easy. We take away the only thing she cares about."

"Sienna doesn't care about anything. She lost Nico. I left her. So she has nothing," Warren told them.

Mia rolled her eyes. "How hard is it to make someone pay for getting my man arrested?"

Leigh smirked. "Easy enough if you know what you're doing. Trust me. I've gotten enough payback to know how to make someone pay," she told her.

Mia nodded and sighed. She saw a text on her phone from Freddie. He wanted to see her.

***
Mia went out into the village. She saw Freddie and walked over to him. "I missed you last night," she told him.

Freddie kissed her and smiled. He looked to her. "I missed you too. Are you okay?" He asked.

Mia nodded. "Yeah. We want payback on Sienna. And we need your help."

Freddie rolled his eyes. "Let it go babe. Okay? Just let it go," he told her.

"I can't just let it go Freddie. Seriously. She got you arrested. And you want me to let it go? she did this over an obsession she had with Warren Fox. And she's not getting away with it." 

Freddie sighed as he pulled her close. "Don't bother with revenge. She's not worth it. She's got nothing to lose. She lost her daughter. She lost Warren. Just let it go," he said.

***
Mia and Freddie had just had sex. Mia looked to him. "I think we need a weekend away. Just us. We need to get out of this village. Away from Sienna and her madness," she told him.

Freddie nodded. "Wales is looking good this time of year. What you thinking?"

"Let's go. You book somewhere and I'll make sure I'm there looking good," Mia said as she straddled him again.

Freddie smirked as he pushed into her again. Mia began riding against him. She felt Freddie shoot his load into her.

Mia grinned as she laid down next to him. She sighed. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"I should hope you do."

***
Mia went back home. She saw Leigh standing there with a smile on her face. "What?" Mia asked.

"We know how to get revenge on Sienna."

"How?"

"Warren is going to pretend we broke up. He's going to seduce her again. Make her fall in love with him again and then he's going to rip her heart out all over again."

Mia frowned. "How is that getting revenge?"

"Because... he's going to ruin her life in the process. She's on probation still. And she will be locked up if anyone knows she's lost it again."

Mia smirked and nodded. She knew she wanted Sienna to pay for what she had done. She just had no idea how everything between her and Freddie was going to come crashing down around them.

Especially with the news they were both going to get.