Fourteen💖

Mia couldn't believe that Freddie had been arrested. She knew him and she knew him temper. She hated how he had been arrested and she hadn't seen him since.

Mia walked into the Leigh's bedroom. She looked at her sister. "What's going on? When are they getting released?" She asked.

"I don't know. James is on it. He's going to get them released. Wrongful arrest or something like that. It's all going to be okay. You know that right?"

"I hope so. I love Freddie. I can't lose him. He's been there for me through everything. And I'm growing fond of Warren," Mia said.

Leigh smiled and nodded. "They'll both be released. I promise you."

"Okay."

***
Mia was walking through the village. She sighed as she saw Sienna. She couldn't help but think that she was behind Freddie getting arrested.

Mia knew how Sienna was jealous that Warren had dumped her. And she knew that she wasn't going to let her get away with it. Especially now she was bringing her relationship with Freddie into it.

Mia walked over to Sienna. "Do you think you're clever? Because you got my man arrested. And you're not getting away with this."

"You know nothing. And Freddie was collateral damage. Warren is the one who should have been arrested. He cheated on me with that cheap sister of yours. And you know it," Sienna said.

Mia was getting angry. She looked to Sienna. "You think you're so clever don't you? Well. It wasn't my father who was outed for abusing his wife. Pretty sick if you ask me," she spat as she walked off.

Mia wasn't going to let Sienna get away with getting Freddie arrested. She was going to make her pay. She just didn't know how.

***
Mia went to meet with Leigh. Leigh smiled. "They're both being released. False arrest with no evidence," she said.

Mia sighed in relief. She looked at Leigh. "It was Sienna. She was the one who got them both arrested. She was jealous that Warren left her. And she got them both arrested."

Leigh frowned and looked to her. "She told you? She told you she got them both arrested?" She asked.

Mia nodded. "She said it was only meant to be Warren. Freddie was collateral damage. I'm so sorry," she mumbled.

Leigh smiled and winked. "Sienna Blake will get what's coming to her," she told her.

***
Mia stood outside the police station. She saw Freddie coming out. Mia ran into his arms and kissed him passionately. Mia kissed him. "I love you so much," she mumbled.

"I love you too. We're going to be okay. I promise you."

The two of them kissed again. Mia bit his lip and pulled away. She grinned. "You know that we have a lot of making up to do? So why don't we go back to mine and catch up?" Mia teased.

Freddie laughed and nodded. "I'd love to babe. But I've got something to do. I'll come over tonight. And we ain't leaving your bedroom. So stock up on food."

Mia grinned and nodded. But she had no idea how everything with Freddie was going to come crashing down. And it was all down to Sienna Blake who wanted vengeance.