Twelve💖

Mia woke in bed with Freddie. It had been a few days since she and Freddie had agreed to try a relationship. And it had been going well.

Mia smiled as Freddie ran a hand up her thigh. She grinned. "Well I like waking up like this," she said as they kissed heatedly.

Freddie got between her legs and smirked. He pushed into her. Mia moaned out loud. Freddie covered her mouth. "Shush. We don't want anyone hearing you."

Mia kissed his hand. Freddie got closer to her lips and kissed her as he was moving in and out of her.

Within moments, they both climaxed. Freddie pulled out and smirked. "I should go. I'll see you later."

Mia smirked and nodded. "Yeah. Make sure you do."

The two of them kissed again. Freddie snuck out the window knowing Mac was awake and downstairs.

***
Mia left the bedroom. She saw Leigh sitting on the sofa. She smirked. "Well... you were quite loud last night."

Mia frowned. "You heard us?"

"Yes. But you literally saved me and Warren from being caught. So thank you," Leigh joked as she pulled her sister down to her.

Mia rolled her eyes. "You're welcome. Did anyone else hear?" She asked.

Leigh shrugged. "I don't know. I just came back. Warren took me for breakfast and sex. But I've not heard anyone else complaining about you," she said.

"Good. I don't care. Freddie and I are finally making this work. And I'm not going to stop."

"Good for you girl. Just don't let anyone ruin your happiness," Leigh said.

***
The two sisters went out into the village. Mia groaned. "Too much sex can kill. Literally I'm in so much pain."

Leigh smirked. "You literally need to stop it. Or you'll end up looking like a dropped kebab."

Mia rolled her eyes. She smirked. "I can't help that my man thinks I'm irresistible. You should try it sometime," she said.

Leigh laughed and nodded. She sighed. "I'm glad you and Freddie sorted it. You're good together."

"Thanks I know it's early days. But I want it to work. And he makes me so happy."

"Good! Make sure you make it work."

***
Mia went to meet with Freddie. She smiled as he kissed her lips gently. "I missed you."

"You only saw me a few hours ago," Mia said as they kissed again.

Freddie shrugged as he kissed her again. He lifted her up onto the bonnet of his car. They were heatedly kissing. Freddie smirked. "I'm going to town. Do you need anything?"

"You. In my bed."

Freddie smirked and nodded. He kissed her again. "I'll see you later. I'll bring you some wine and chocolate."

***
Mia walked back into the pub. Marnie smiled. "So, I heard you last night. Who were you with?" She asked as she looked at her.

Mia smiled. "Just someone who can make me happy. And you should be happy I'm happy," she told her.

"I am happy for you. I just don't want you to get hurt anymore. You're my baby and I love you," Marnie said.

"I love you too mum."

"Good girl."

Mia smiled and walked into her room. But she was having doubts about her and Freddie and if their relationship would even work.

She just couldn't be sure.