Eighteen💖

Mia and Freddie hadn't talked much about the fact she could have been pregnant. Mia didn't know how she felt about it. She knew that she was scared. Especially as they hadnt talked about having a baby yet.

That morning, Mia woke in bed and sighed. She saw that Freddie wasn't in bed. She grabbed his shirt and walked into the living room.

She saw Freddie sitting on the sofa. "I think we need to talk. I might be pregnant. And we need to talk about what that means," she told him.

Freddie sighed. "I honestly haven't given it much thought. I don't know how to feel about it."

"I don't either. But yet here I am. Waiting for us to have a reasonable conversation about it. This won't go away."

Freddie looked to her. "Have you taken a test? That's the only way it will go away."

Mia sighed. "And if the test is positive? It definitely won't go away. It will get bigger over the next few months."

Freddie took her hand. "Get a test. Take it tonight. And then we can decide what we want to do."

***
Mia left the flat. She saw Leigh and smiled. "How's it going?" she asked.

Leigh sighed. "Warren spent the night with Sienna didn't he? God knows what they got up to. I hate this. I hate how I have to pretend I hate the bastard when I don't. I love him more than anything," she said.

Mia looked to her. "If it helps take your mind off this, I think I'm pregnant."

Leigh turned to her. "Holy crap. Are you okay? How do you feel about that?"

"Scared. Freddie and I haven't even talked about it. We haven't talked about if we want to have kids or not. And trust me when I say, my head is hurting over this," Mia admitted.

Leigh nodded. "Have you taken a test? It's the only thing you can do. To know for sure," she told her.

Mia sighed. "Im off to buy one now. But I really don't know what to think about it all. Im scared as hell."

"I get that. All you can do is take a test. And then from the results, decide what it is that you and Freddie want. Weather that's baby Roscoe or not," Leigh said.

***
Mia bought the test. She sighed as she looked to it knowing that whatever the result was, it would change her life. And she wasn't prepared for it.

Mia sighed as she walked into the flat. She saw Marnie sitting on the sofa. "Hello darling. Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine mum. Don't worry about me," Mia said as she groaned and sat down. "Have you seen Freddie?"

Marnie shook her head and smiled. "No love. Why would I?"

"No reason."

***
Mia pulled Freddie into the bedroom. She sighed. "I've got the test."

"You taken it?"

Mia shook her head. She looked to him. "I've been waiting for you. Thought we could do this together," she said.

Freddie nodded. He kissed Mia and watched as she walked into the bathroom. After a few moments, she came back out. "We just have to wait."

"Okay."

After what seemed like an eternity, Mia picked up the test. She saw that it was...