Six💖

Freddie walked into Mia room and smiled as she lay in bed. He knew that she wasn't asleep

"I know your not asleep mi, talk to me" he said as she sat up and sighed as she looked to him

"I don't know what to say freddie, I feel sick and I feel dirty and I feel like I still have his blood on my hands" she said as Freddie walked over. He sat on the bed and looked to her and smiled

"I know, I know your scared and your head is a mess. But what you did...it was to protect leigh and you know what could of appended if you didn't do it. He could of done it to you. Warren and I have sorted it okay, he won't be found okay and if your family is concerned he ran off with a tart he met" Freddie said as Mia looked to him and nodded, mia was scared and she felt sick.

Freddie wrapped an arm around Mia and he pulled her into a hug and kissed the top of her head and smiled

"no matter what I will do what I have to do, to protect you okay" Freddie said as Mia smiled

"just me and you" she said as he nodded

"Leigh and warren know obviously but they won't say a thing" Freddie said as Mia looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her

***

Mia went to meet with Leigh. She found her sister in the club. She smiled. "Hey. You didn't come home last night?" She asked as she looked at her.
"No. I stayed with Warren. We had a lot to talk about," Leigh said.

"Like?"

"He wants to leave Sienna. For good this time," Leigh said as she hugged her sister. "That and what happened. With dad."

Mia felt sick. She sighed. "Leigh. Don't. I feel so crap about it. I literally can't sleep at all. My head hurts. Every time I close my eyes, I see him there. But I did it for you."

Leigh nodded. "I know. I'm grateful. But just don't let this eat you up. As far as anyone is concerned, he's gone. He left for some fancy woman. Okay?"

"Okay."

***
Mia was sitting with Freddie. She looked up as Marnie walked in. She smiled. "Hey mum. Everything okay?" She asked as she looked at her.

Marnie nodded. "Yes. I just want to know where your sisters are. I haven't seen either one of them since the other night."

Mia shrugged. "No idea."

***
Mia climbed into bed and felt her whole world spinning. She couldn't cope with what she had done. She had killed her own father. And she was scared.

Mia didn't know how much longer she could keep the secret of what she had done. She didn't know how long it would take before it all ate her up.

She looked up as Leigh walked into her room. She smiled. "Hey. I thought you'd be with Warren."

"No. He's with Sienna. You need me more than he does. And I'm going to be there for you. I promise. I won't let you fight these demons alone."

Mia smiled. But would a promise be enough?