Nine💖

Mia was sitting on the bed. She looked up as Leigh walked in. She smiled. "Hey. What's up?" She asked.

"Warren and I got into an argument. He told me I that I lied to him about the baby. That I did it to trap him," Leigh said.

Mia rolled her eyes. "Ignore him. He clearly doesn't know how to wrap before he tap. But I promise that it'll all be okay," she told her.

Leigh shrugged. "Maybe. I don't know. I don't care. And to be honest I don't want to know. And I don't want to care."

Mia smiled. "That's the attitude to have babes. But I just think you need to focus on yourself. And not let any man define you. Or try to make you inferior," she told her.

Leigh laughed and nodded. "I think you've been spending too much time with Ellie."

"No."

***
Mia walked to the garage. She saw Freddie standing by a car. "Looking good my grease monkey."

"Thank you. You looking good too. Are you okay?" He asked.

Mia nodded and smiled. She kissed him and smiled. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Mia kissed him again. Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss. Mia bit down on his lip and grinned. "Are you alone here?" She asked.

Freddie nodded. He grinned as Mia pulled him into the office. He sat her on the desk and got between her legs. Their lips met again.

Mia's hand went to his jeans and smirked. "Do you have protection?"

"No."

"Good. I want to feel you. All of you."

Freddie felt himself getting hard. Mia pulled his jeans down and grinned. He wasn't wearing boxers. She got down onto her knees.

Mia took his member into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down his hardened member. Freddie moaned as her tongue swirled around his tip.

Within seconds, Freddie released his load into her mouth. Mia stood up and grinned as Freddie sat her on the desk. Freddie pulled down her thong and pushed into her.

Mia moaned as she felt him bite down on her neck. She groaned. "Don't leave marks. I don't like covering them," she mumbled.

***
Mia made her way to the club. She saw Leigh sitting there. "Tell me that you're not drinking. You're pregnant you moron."

"It's an orange juice. Do I look like an idiot? Warren may not want me or the baby. But I do. I want this baby. I wouldn't drink," Leigh told her,

Mia nodded. "Good."

Leigh smirked. "You have spunk on you. Someone clearly didn't swallow it did they?"

"Neither did you. But Freddie and I had sex in the garage. It's a good distraction from what happened. And I need it," she told.

Leigh smiled and nodded. She looked at her. "You're gonna be okay. You know that right? You and Freddie are going to be okay."

"I know. But at the moment, everything is way too complicated. And I want to focus on the here and now," Mia said.

Leigh smiled as she hugged her sister. Mia sighed as she ordered a drink. But she had no idea that in that moment, her relationship with Freddie was about to be tested. And it wasn't going to be easy for them.