Sixteen💖

The plan to get revenge on Sienna had been set in motion. Mia hated how she had gotten Freddie arrested and she wanted her to pay.

That morning, Mia left the bedroom. She saw Warren there and smiled. "Making the most of my sister before you have to deal with Sienna?"

"You know it."

Mia smiled. "I do appreciate what you're doing. I know it can't be easy. Going back to that mad cow."

Warren laughed. "Don't worry. I'm protecting myself. I love Leigh. And Sienna messed with your family. So I'm happy to help," he told her.

Mia smiled and hugged him. "I really appreciate it."

"Get your own man."

Mia turned to see Leigh standing there. She smiled. "I do have my own man. Thank you. He's amazing. I was just thanking Warren for what he was doing. How he's going back to Sienna," she told her.

Leigh grinned and nodded. "I know... my poor baby."

***
Mia walked through the village. She knew Leigh and Warren were faking a fight in the village for when Sienna was around.

Freddie pulled Mia into the alleyway. He kissed her and smiled. "You're beautiful. You know that?" He said.

"Aw thank you. What's brought this on?"

Freddie said nothing as he kissed her. Mia kissed him back and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Freddie held her against the wall as he kissed her. Mia kissed him back. He lifted her up and pulled her thong down from under her dress.

Freddie pushed into her. Mia moaned as she looked to him. "Taking a risk here aren't we?" She said as she kissed him.

Freddie smirked and nodded as he moved deeper into her. Mia bit down on his neck to stop the moans escaping her lips. She knew they couldn't get caught.

***
Mia went to see Leigh in the coffee shop. She smiled. "Hey. How's it going?" She asked as she looked to her.

Leigh sighed. "I'm dreading this. The whole Warren faking it with Sienna. I mean... what if he actually does fall for her?"

"Why would he go there when he's got you? Leigh. You're an actual babe. Sienna... she's a meh. Trust me when I say you have nothing to worry about," Mia told her.

Leigh shrugged. "They had something before didn't they? Warren obviously saw something in her that made him want her. And what if that spark comes back," she mumbled.

"It won't. I promise. You and Warren, you're both solid," Mia said.

"I hope so."

Mia sat down with her. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to. We could call the whole thing off."

Leigh shook her head. "No. You need Sienna to pay for getting Freddie arrested. Therefore we're going to make her pay."

"Are you sure?"

Leigh nodded and smiled. "I'm sure. It's all going to be fine. I can handle this."

***
Mia and Freddie stood in the village. Sienna was there too. Leigh and Warren started their fight.

Mia sighed. "All this to get revenge on Sienna. She's a bitch. We both know that."

Freddie smiled and kissed her. "It's all going to be okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

But neither of them were aware of just how everything was going to come crashing down around them both.