Chapter Eighteen

_____________________

Burning.

My skin was burning, my heart was tearing apart and my body couldn't do more but surrender. Surrender to the pain, to the agony and to the thought that this monster was going to hurt me, this monster was going to destroy me and in any second he would tear me apart. His hands explored, his lips bruising my skin, and his voice almost like broken glass to my ears.

–"Call him, make him see how you let me touch you, you filthy whore," His words were like blades against my heart, and it almost made me believe how unworthy I was.

–"What? Scared he won't want you anymore?" He taunted, continuing his assault and not carrying about my attempts to get him off me. But his words hurt more than his actions, what if he doesn't want me anymore?

His hand traveled inside my dress, caressing my thighs and almost reaching between my legs. –"Stop... stop... please," I cried, not wanting his touch, not wanting his presence and not wanting anything coming from this monster. –"Beg, you fucking whore," He laughed against my ear, not stopping and pressing his hand between my legs.

–"STOP!" I screamed, detesting the feeling, wanting to die in that moment as the emotions that went through me almost made me want to just close my eyes and fade into dust.

His hand moved, trying to make me react, but instead I was burning on the inside, I was bleeding agony and pain. –"STOP! STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I screamed, trying to pull myself away from his hold, but he was stronger than me, his other hand keeping me in place, while the other continued to cause me to feel unbearable pain.

–"Scream for me, I want to see you beg," He taunted, continuing his assault as his lips continued to press against my skin, making me feel the wrath of the pain.

He won't want you anymore.

You filthy whore.

You filthy whore.

–"I won't leave you," 

–"I'm never leaving you,"

–"Never,"

Beast.

Beast...

-"BEAST!" I screamed, wanting him to come, wanting him to save me, wanting him to come back to me. –"BEAST PLEASE!" I screamed once again, wanting to feel him, wanting to see him again and wanting this to be over.

A strong wind came through, thunders roaring in the distance, and the clouds quickly making their way to us. My body felt numb, my heart felt almost lifeless and my eyes almost fading into darkness. But, a growl made me look within the dark woods ahead of us.

–"Seems like we have a visitor," The monster whispered, his hands stopping and but he kept me trapped in his hold. Another growled followed, my body trembling as I felt it, as I felt him, within the darkness, I felt as he watched me, I felt as he called for me.

–"Beast," I whispered, causing another chaotic growl to sound within the woods, a thunder stroke in a near distance, making the ground tremble and making me shiver – somehow in fear.

The winds became stronger, making my hair brush away with it and my dress rise up with it, but I quickly kept it in place, wanting to see him come out to the light. In the distance I felt him, as if I knew where he stood, but he wasn't visible for me to see.