Chapter Nine

First time trying Narrative POV. I hope you like it and let me know if I did good for a first time. Enjoy.
____________

The night was cold and abnormal to the normal shine bright night, instead, the moon didn't appear on top of the sky. The reason being for the next cold winter that will reach upon the villages in a couple of days. Perhaps, everything seemed to dismiss itself as the moon didn't appear to welcome the bright night which began to feel odd to some creatures that wondered on the woods.

She stared out of the window, trying to catch onto her breath, but, it was impossible for her body to recover from the images of the horrific nightmare that affected her body rapidly. The painful strokes that lunged into her heart began to weaken her delicate frame, she began to hold onto the pain, but it was impossible to control such penetrating suffering.

Her mind began to collect the thoughts she had from the nightmare, trying to find something to make her avoid such death. The death of her loved one. She may not know it, but deep inside her heart there is love emerging slowly out the surface.

The beast can't die. She thought. He will survive . . . we both will. . . he will. . . he– The second beast. Oh god no. . .

The memory of the silver eyed man that stared at her with such admiration and compassion made her tremble and ache at such revolting contact. He seemed to be enjoying the sensation of her flesh against his, making him continue to explore her most delicate spots with his fingers.

The words he spoke made her fear the incoming events that will take place . . . soon.

The heaviness of her body made her slowly lose her strength, everything began to overwhelm her body at the thought of losing a important part of her. . . the beast.

She called for him inside her head, willing to know if he would hear her begging for his presence.

The woods were dark and strangely silent for the beasts ears, he was alert for any threatening human or supernatural creature that would possibly approach the area, but gladly, everything seemed safe and under control.

She needs us. His wolf growled with eminent alert at the sound of her voice filling his head. Please, please. . . I need you here. . . She called weakly as her mouth held the breaking sobs of pain.

The beast tensed at the sound of her voice. Now! We need to go! His wolf ordered. He ran through the woods with his supernatural speed, walking through trees, avoiding tall trunks and evading the branches of the trees to hit him through the rapid race that he had to make to his beauty's home.

She felt her breathing increase each minute if she kept thinking through the nightmare, the beast and. . . the silver eyed second beast.

It was insane how she felt the disastrous emotions rip through her and break her down to isolation. –"Princess" The raspy voice of her lover called from in front of her. His face was inches from hers, she feels the wave of calming chills run through her body. He feels the sudden rage grow inside of him as he notices the red stain color of her eyes, the chapped view of her lips and the paleness of her delicate skin. Who did this to her?! His wolf commanded for an answer, the urge to harm someone became evident inside of him.

The image of his angel slowly breaking into something he has never seen broke him, completely made him feel the guilt take over him. –"Who did this to you?!" He asked abruptly towards her. Her eyes stared into his, trying to think of something to tell him. She was going to lie. She wasn't going to allow him to harm more humans when he would end up being harmed or worst. . .