Chapter Thirteen

HOURS EARLIER . . .
_______________

There's defeat filling his being. No thoughts neither emotions run through him as the numbness of his ankles and wrist let him know where he lays. The silver burns his skin like lava, no mercy neither stopped by anyone. Not even water. The immunity possessing him is gone, just the pain keeping his eyes open. The scars of the whip and the ropes remain, not satisfying him, neither his heart. There is pain invading each of his senses, rage abnormally building to a limit that he didn't want to test and hope that began to be ripped from him. He felt vulnerable, surrounded by darkness and four walls with no exit, no freedom behind them.

He closes his eyes, trying to remember the beautiful woman which he held in his arms, her scent and her being wrapped around him like the key to his breathing and survival. Her eyes light up as he speaks to her, the beautiful glow on her features reassures him how beautiful and pure she can be, completely innocent from the world in which he comes from. –"Beast," she calls in his mind. The melodic of her voice and movement of her lips taunt him, nothing stopping him from wanting to touch her. Sense her skin beneath his and feel her even more close, closer until there's no escape, nobody bothering them. It's just them two. He watches her hug him, her small arms around his tall frame. He holds her, trying to feel more of her on him. His. But then, her eyes are dark. No emotion coming from them, she stands behind fire, the nightmare in which he didn't want to go back to. –"Don't" He whispered useless and impotent by watching her. The fire slowly touching her, covering her, screams roar through the suffocating scene surrounding him. No! –"BEAST!" She screams painfully, trying to hold his hand, but something holds her back, keeping her from touching him. Silver eyes.

-"Don't you even dare!" He threatens at the person standing beside her, holding her back in the fire with him, listening to her agony. –"NO!"

His eyes shoot open, the darkness filling the sell and finding himself breathless by the dream. That man taunts him, always wanting revenge, always wanting blood and misery. –"Now that you're awake" A voice speaks from the darkness. The figure coming towards him and he watches the moonlight show his face. –"I'm glad to see you again, brother" The silver eyed man smiles at him. He feels his chest tighten, sudden urge to rip him to pieces growing in his being. –"We aren't brothers anymore" He growls at the inhuman being in front of him. The disaster that he has caused and murder that he planned. He didn't deserve to be my brother, he thought.

-"You hurt my feelings brother, but, thankfully my sister-in-law can be able to fulfill the pain of my heart" The silver eyed taunts at his brother, watching him vulnerable underneath the chains. Weak. Useless. That's what he wanted. Defeat. –"You don't even have a heart" His brother snaps, making him grin at his words. –"You sure are right, but what about you? Do you even have a heart?" He dares to ask his brother, feeling like the one holding the sword against his neck. His brother watches him, trying to search into him any emotion that shows regret, pain or even pity for his own brother. But, the silver eyed man didn't want to play this game anymore. Not anymore.

-"Didn't sister-in-law find it for you? She is sure good at striking mans heart. Her body, her voice, her face. . . Her lips-" Before continuing he steps back at the rage of his brother, the cuffs burning deep into his skin at the movement. He growls deadly at his brother, hating his words coming from the woman he cherishes. –"Don't you dare fucking touch her!" He warns. The silver eyed man smirking at his brothers tantrum. –"Don't warn me about something that I already did. Brother" He spoke winningly, throwing down the fabric in which she wraps herself with. –"She will sure look more beautiful with only this on, completely covering what you've been yearning to have" He taunts, touching the fabric as he watches his brother lower down to touch it. His bloody hands gripping against the fabric, smelling her enchanting aroma.

But, his eyes darken at the comment coming from the real monster before him. His hand instantly holds his neck around his palm, slowly gripping his neck, feeling the tensing muscles beneath his grasp, listening to the quickening of his heartbeat. Kill him! His wolf orders. Destroy him for even touching what belongs to us!

His hand slowly loosens up and legs go off him, throwing him away from him and welcoming the scent of his partner. Her presence, her smile, her aroma and her being drowning him with happiness and hope – hope that will be able to get them both out of here. –"You're pathetic" The silver eyed whispers, standing before his brother and pulling away the fabric. –"That's why instead of you, she'll have me with her. I'll take her in my way, possess her until you are gone of her system, make her lose herself with me until you're just a stupid memory, make her watch how you're going to be destroyed and she doesn't have other choice but to stay with me and only me!" He shouts at his brother, gripping the fabric in his hands and feeling the adrenaline run through him. The envy burning him.

-"Good luck with that" His brother says, before he stands up and rages out of the sell. His body feeling the stupid defeat, even when he's chained, even when he's useless. He can still get his way through his mind, still taunt him with his power and capacity. But, he has something that he loves and she is the only way to get into his powerful walls, to break them until nothing is left. His lips turn up to a grin, his thoughts bringing him eventful images.

Deadly images.