Chapter Sixteen

_________________

The cold winds that approached the village thundered in the distance as the storm with lightning and heavy rain approached. The mountains covered with white frosty snow and the trees shedding their once colorful leaves to now naked branches with zero coverage. Winter came sooner than they expected, their worries were brushed away by the thought of the happenings taking place tonight. They could hear the blessing from their prayers and their tears at night as the beast was going to finally disappear from their nightmares and fears. But, their dear grew stronger at the thought of the moment when their eyes finally catch a glance at the monster they have heard horrific tellings from.

Long claws.

The ones that ripped their loved ones flesh to bits and then nothing.

Long sharp teeth.

The ones that bit into the innocent skin of their loved ones with no mercy as they screamed their last pleads.

Long black hair.

The one they run from every night when the sun goes down.

Many more tellings were heard throughout this dark time since the beast appeared – some worst than others – and their silent prayers finally reached the heavens to save them. The unknown silver eyed man to which many thanked and owed, but many didn't know who he was or what he did.

But, only one person is the exception.

_________________

     The first in command enjoyed the fiesta that colored his village with joy and celebration – the woman hanging from his arms making him laugh and greet his villagers with a wide smile. This is what I wanted, he thought. His body feeling the admiration and respect from this people tonight, but later they'll bow to his feet in gratitude. –"Seems that it's almost time." He commented to himself, his eyes gazing up at the storm approaching from behind the mountains, the dark clouds and the thunderous lightings hitting his ears as warning of a strong storm about to hit his village in such happy celebration.

But, he knew he had everything under control.

He retrieved his arms from the beautiful women who pouted at him. He threw them a wink and made his way up the stage in the crowded plaza. –"Ladies and Gentlemen! For the time you have all been waiting for, For the revenge we have all been seeking for and For the almighty justice given by me!-" He shouted, capturing his people's attention. –"But! Before we get to that part my dear brothers and sisters – I will be given the grand honor to introduce you once again to our savior and hero!" The people cheered and clapped, their eyes adverting to the silver eyed man making his way up the stage, their eyes immediately recognizing his attire and questioning him.

The silver eyed simply smiled at his audience, his hands turning into fist as his plan was almost going to be completed. His blood boiled as his desire ignited to finally see her walk out in that delectable dress to which her body would glow to everyone's eyes – to his filthy eyes when he sees her and explodes! – and ignite their desire at her by her seductive appearance. –"Now, brothers and sisters, we are all going to be witnesses on a beautiful celebration for our hero, because as a reward for saving us seek our revenge and vanish our fear, he will own the best of our possession in his hands!" The villagers questioned their first in commands words, some seemed eager to know what this reward is or what this was all about. –"The beast accomplice and partner – our traitor!" Many gasps and people astonished stared up at the first in command.

She the reward to him?!
      Oh god, poor child.
            The whóre deserves worst!

Their eyes stared at the doors that slowly opened, the once desired beauty and silent maiden was now exposed to their eyes in a white dress that covered her beautiful curvy frame and a white veil covering her eyes from theirs. Some women screamed in disgust at her appearance, but the males whistled and screamed their approval to her sexy appearance to them. Her cleavage provoked them even more, her skin appearing soft and her body plastered underneath that dress like a second skin.

The silver eyed man stared in approval – enjoying the view of her this way, vulnerable but delectably defenseless.

Perfect.

Her face lowered, her body screaming to be touched by him – she didn't want his touch at all, neither his eyes on her – and in a couple of seconds she will be completely his!

Only, fucking his.

_________________

She felt everyone's eyes on hers like bugs attached to her skin and the sensation that it send her body wasn't pleasant. She felt like a show to them, her body exposed this way, her pride being broken by the words she heard within the crowd. She wanted to make it stop, to shut everyone down and feel something – something from him to make her feel sane and safe. But, she felt nothing but emptiness – her heart being ripped apart and shutting off as the silver eyed placed his hand around her waist, plastering her against his body as his cold breathe hit her ear. –"Now you're all mine." He whispered wickedly, her eyes widening as the nightmares flash before her eyes.

-"Stop resisting princess, you'll be mine."
     -"Beg more for me princess, let me hear you scream some more."
           -"Mine." 

She shivered against his hold, not welcoming the sensations he brought to her body, her mind screaming to get away and her body wishing to have his scent and touch erased. Her eyes watered at the thought of the beast embracing her this way and the nightmares that haunted them to disappear as just the dream of them in the woods comes true someday – in another life.

–"Now, before we start our ceremony! We introduce the monster, the nightmare that haunts our dreams, the one that has taken our loved ones away! The one! The only! THE BEAST!" The crowd went silence – the doors opened as the deep rumbling growl erupted from within, everyone screaming as fear curled up their spines, but hers shivered with delight as his growl came through her ears erupting fire inside her heart as it beat rapidly like a light brightening her darkness – for one last time.

The black fur covered his body and the once green eyes that gracefully stared at her with spark and admiration now were covered with deep red color that made her whole entire world freeze.

He's changed.

His eyes find hers and immediately something changes on him – his features filling with rage at the view of her appearance and the hand that kept her captive away from him.

He saw red.

He desired blood.

He desired death beneath his hold.

He's not him.

He growled loudly, the powerful rumbling indifferent – haunting sound – turned everyone's blood cold, the storms thunders in the distance sounding loudly as the strong wind comes through the village – the torches with light now shot down and the darkness blinds them all.

Her world stopped.

Darkness.

She saw . . . darkness. . .

what can i say . . . i finally gave you an update - hey it's okay, it's okay two updates

maybe four or three more chapters - plus the epilogue :)