Chapter Twelve

________________

My eyes kept being drained by the beautiful view before me. It was all white, all completely brought to a pure magic which I couldn't help but admire. My red hood kept catching the small snowflakes, the fabric seemed as if it was turning into a veil, filled with white crystals that enchanted it more as each one of them kept laying there. I smiled at the view, my chest warming at the presence behind me. –"What happened?" I asked, staring up to his green eyes and enjoying the aromatic scent of his. He smiled down at me and wrapped his arms around me, protectively keeping me in his warmth.

-"You're just so beautiful" He whispered close to my ear. My body felt the bolts of fire, awakening each nerve of my body by just four words coming from his delectable mouth. But, I seem to enjoy his welcoming presence. Each snowflakes drops down in slow motion, making his face seem like if it's not real. He is a beautiful man, and my heart claims him as mine.

He is yours. Completely yours.

My body reacts instinctively, crashing my lips to his and allowing him to devour me with the small contact of our lips. His hands hold me tightly, pressing my chest further to him and enjoying his movements on our kiss. Slow motions and delicious sensations run through me. The reaction my body has for him is enjoyable, making me lose myself in this kiss. This kiss in which he claims me in front of the winters eyes.

But, then the kiss feels different. Rough, pailful and bruising me. My eyes shoot open and the nightmare falls onto me once again. Beast. . . Blood. . . Silver eyes. . . Silver eyes stare back at me and teeth make contact with my lips. Painfully I whimper agaisnt him, my hands trying to free myself from him. . . Not wanting his contact. . . Neither wanting him to have me like this. . . –"Stop resisting princess, you'll be mine" He rasped against my neck, his nails digging into my naked shoulder as his teeth make contact with my flesh. –"STOP. . . Please. . . STOP!" I cried loudly, wanting someone to safe me.

Beast. . .

Beast!

BEAST!

-"Beg more for me princess, let me hear you scream some more" He growled delighted, his hands hold me painfully, feeling my bones go numb beneath his contact. My eyes fill with tears and I find myself falling, it's dark, the snowflakes are now red, blood falls from the sky. . . No. . . –"Mine!" He growls once again, before digging his teeth on my neck. –"NO!"

There's nothing.

Darkness.

Help.

-"beast. . ."

_______________

My eyes shoot open, darkness greets me as the cold wind numbs the pain around my body. The shades of blue and purple invade the pale of my skin, terrified I stare at my hands, my arms and my legs. Cuffs, cold and heavy restrain me from moving, holding me in the darkness. . . holding me away from freedom. My body feels the beads of sweat trailing along my forehead, the nightmare comes back at me and a wave of shivers consume me, making the anxiety increase inside me.