Chapter Fifteen

_______________

The darkness surrounding him filled him with void and incapability. His anger still fumed inside of him, but being angry wouldn't help him now would it? He knew for a fact that he wasn't going to get out of here without spilling blood – getting his hands dirty with revenge and desire. He had to fight until everything was over, but he wasn't aware of what was going to happen to him. Regret fulfilled his gut after all the damage he has caused to this village – the damage that is inflicted on her because of his sins.

She didn't have to pay any of this, he complied to himself in his mind. She would suffer the pain and sorrow to watch him get destroyed and he knew the cost to that – pain, torture, hollow – things that he didn't want to witness in her eyes after all he has kept with her – happiness, brightness, fulfillment – things he have never felt before neither expected to recover. The tragic past that haunts him never has been erased from his mind after his transformation – painful disturbance in which he fought alone in those woods.

His fist turned white at the memory of that night in which he and his brother survived. Everything was being eaten by the flames of the fire – red and yellow combined creating a destructive orange which burned everything in its path. He stood up abruptly, ignoring the piercing pain building on his wrist and ankles. He needed release, he needed to transform but the toxin invading his system stopped that from occurring. His tall build up body stood in the darkness immobile, relaxing the tensing muscles and distracting his mind from those events that brought another thought to his mind.

The purpose.

That night his brother beside him escaped – but the eyes of his brothers weren't the same warm innocent eyes he always admired, they turned to be destructive corrupting beads of silver that widened as the fire was held on the near distant. Houses breaking down, branches eaten by the monster. Purpose. His hair bothered his vision but his eyes were closed remembering. It can't be possible, he thought. He was always loved by everyone and had the respect of everyone including mine – both of us being sons of my father we grew with discipline and determination – becoming teenagers and being more aware of the world outside ours. He implied in his mind.

His brother wanted revenge, he wanted blood – his own brothers blood. He sure realized that by now but the purpose couldn't be figured by his own brother. The Beast still deep in thought couldn't think of anything else that would bring him to this madness of destroying him and taking away what he was devoted to protect and love unconditionally. His woman was brought into his but he couldn't call her his woman yet – she wasn't marked as his – she wasn't mated to him so there was nothing that showed the world of his possession and claim and for that he had to pay the price which his brother was making him pay.

The scent of his surroundings awoke something else in him, dried blood, old bones and rotten flesh. His insides twisted with the image of his past and probably his future. –"Time for the show, mutt" The guard boomed from the other side of the door. Clicking and a sliding creaky door, three guards emerged from the door. He didn't fought back – he couldn't. His surroundings clarified his future now. The scent bringing him to hate himself for not fighting enough. It was old, but it was true.

The scent of death.

_________________

Her eyes guided through the large halls of the mansion, great paintings and rustic decorations adorning the way through the place that seemed like a castle with no princess. The memory of the beast calling her that made her smile, nobody noticed her as the veil covered her face. Her eyes watering as she kept walking through the halls, approaching her nightmare. The white dress covering her screamed bride – but she screamed help.

The fabric of the white coverage curved on the right places and shaped her body to a woman's appearance, even her breast accentuated the top of her heart shaped bringing out some of her cleavage to the view of people, including the guard following behind her. She was surrounded by four of them, feeling suffocated in a cage. She felt humiliated – exposed to others dressing this way. Scandalous and unnecessarily. Now she couldn't escape what awaited out there, everyone cheered and clapped – bringing up the betrayal of her own people. But the monster dared her and she couldn't help but submit.

The beast was involved – she was involved and she feared that her own family was brought to this. Her father being the second in command sure was brought down after the news. He did – but she didn't know. Now she was only keeping her memories and precious moments inside her soul.

Every single one of those memories being with the beast.

I was mesmerized by his broad shoulders, the marks of his muscles, the strength that he radiated. Power, that was the word. He was tall, his green eyes staring down at me not letting me go off his gaze.

Her first dream bringing more eventful moments in her mind.

A tear falls.

–"you're beautiful" He growled as his face approaches mine, my head tilting to the side as my lips slowly brush against him. His hands raise my dress up, his flesh making contact with my naked hip and gripping against it. The burning sensation of desire pressed against my lower half, my cheeks blushing at the sudden feeling and thoughts to let it go away. His voice goes over and over my mind, drowning me with delightful happiness.

The touch that she missed but wouldn't forget after tonight.

A sob erupts.

The moon stared at our actions and deep inside me I felt like if we devoted our love to the moon . . . My hands holding his. . . His arms surrounding me like if I was fragile to him, if I was the most rare jewel. . . his. . .

His. . .

His. . .

The possession she craved but never got to have.

Always.

Always.

Always.

The words he whispered to her before he was gone off her world.

A tear falls.

Her hands shake.

Her heart beats.

Is this the end?

(chapter was so so. sorry for the bad times here but im trying my best on making it more intense soon - well things are intense now. cried? yeah, I have to be in a low mood to be able to write red she's just very sensitive just like me but we aren't much alike. the comments are amazing almost cried with most of them and laughed - thanks to all of you this book has been a success for me, thanks a lot. LOVE you all so much and hopefully ill update soon. :) )

i apologize beforehand because this chapter was already written so it was as a draft for a long time but not on purpose - i wasn't sure if i wanted the story to continue like this - because i had a lot of drafts and couldn't decide. i'm sorry i'm sorry.