Chapter Six

______________

Sweet. The scent that invaded my lungs and mind was purifying me fully of her. Her small lips trying to respond to mine was so adorable, the sight of the woman I had been destined to be was now in my arms, slowly kissing me. Her small frame could be hidden with my tall frame, neither I can't get a hold of myself with her. Kissing her is like poison, making me react to ways that humans neither others would. The possession that went through me was indescribable, my canines wanted to sink into her soft lips, wanting to hear her response to my claim.

She slowly weakened under my arms and before I know, her lips let go and she faints in my arms.

My lips twist into a smirk, enjoying the view of the girl that I wanted to protect hot on my arms. Inside, I felt her burning, felt her desiring more than she could imagine. I felt my beast stride out, but I quickly ordered him to calm. She was still pure and fragile, like a small flower ready to fade away within the storm. She was light. I, in the other hand, was darkness.

I held her up in my arms, kissing the side of her face and allowing myself to wrap around her scent and pure aura. She was innocent. I wasn't a saint.

-"Monster!"

-"GET OUT OF HERE!"

-"BEAST! KILL HIM!"

The memories that once strode in my mind brought my beast almost to the edge. But, I felt her hand press against my chest as her breathing softened. She was my cure.

Slowly, I advanced inside the house where she has been staying. My thoughts of why she was here kicked in. This place is nothing but normal, but she won't realize it. I proceeded to lay her down her bed, the sheets covering her body. My desire to touch her sweet soft skin was unbearable. She was so tempting, so majestic and beautiful. Hold it. . . Submit. . . Don't do nothing to hurt her. . . Stop. . .

The control was something I've been learning to earn. It wasn't an easy task, mostly because I hold a monster and carnal beast. Her eyes closed and her plump soft lips captivated me even more. She was more beautiful than I could imagine. Her presence made me lose it, but I could be able to stand it. My hand holds here's, feeling the soft burning sparks run through me, feeling the bond flash through my veins. The restrain began to weaken at this rate, but I had to wait. For her. . .

Suddenly, I smelled something old. Something that wasn't right in the air. The wind that came through the window brought more of that perplexed scent that bothered me even more. This is bad. . .

I jumped off the window, running towards where the scent took me. The smell was fading into the wind but I can't lose it at the moment. I can't, or else something that, I fear may come. . . Something. . . dangerous for her and I. . . .

_____________

The sun rays flashes through the open window. Softly, I opened my eyes adjusting myself to the bright shine of the sun light. The warmth that surrounded me was surreal. Evidently, shock crossed through me as I realized where I was. My chamber? When. . . How?

Like a thunder, memories flashed through me. My body reacting to the memory of the beast and I last night. . . kiss. . . the kiss. I sit up from my bed, hugging myself and staring out the window. We kissed. . . He. . . was my first kiss. . .